Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

PhaseDelayArray by Neon Silicon (FREE)

2»

Comments

• Thanks very much! @NeonSilicon
    Looking forward to future apps

• This one is easily worth a buck or two :)
    Can't believe all the stuff is free...

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:
    Thanks very much! @NeonSilicon
    Looking forward to future apps

Charge 💰 Will pay. :)

• @NeonSilicon said:

@auxmux said:
    Just bumping this thread, because I'm digging this fx. Tremelo delay verb all in one and more. Also, now had MIDI cc/automation support. So much greatness, so free!

Thanks!

I've enabled MIDI parameter automation on all of my effects. But, they aren't optimized for this. Some parameters work great, some less so. So, "your milage may vary." It can definitely help to use the host's range limiter for the mapping to make some of these parameters more usable with MIDI CC, especially things like frequency parameters that have a large non-linear range.

Yeah, trying not to go nuts to protect my ears, but feedback and wet/dry are def handy. Need to try more combos.

• edited August 2019

Doug gives the app a test drive...