Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

new video - AUM ambient jam

edited July 30 in Creations

new video posted (2nd video attempt) - ambient jam recorded in AUM

featuring: #AUM #synthmasterone #AudiokitD1 #SugarBytesFactory #AudioDamageAxon #AudioDamageDischord #BleassReverb #BleassSidekick #BlueMangooEQ #SpectrumSynth #Thumbjam #BramBozRozetta #FACMaxima #BlamsoftVikingSynth

Comments

  • Dude. WTF. That is awesome!!!!!!! Love it!!!!

  • Thanks for sharing, really enjoyed it! Very well done!
    Incredible to have all these organic sounding beasts in your palm.
    May I ask what device is it?

  • @Eye0sStudios said:
    Dude. WTF. That is awesome!!!!!!! Love it!!!!

    thanks alot!!

    @recccp said:
    Thanks for sharing, really enjoyed it! Very well done!
    Incredible to have all these organic sounding beasts in your palm.
    May I ask what device is it?

    thanks for listening - I recorded on a 2018 standard ipad.

  • Its great! Thanks for sharing.
    Following the Session in AUM - what i love and nearly always do myself in my videos - i have a feeling that the video is out of sync with the sound. Is that possible? That does not make any difference, it stays cool as it is but i wonder if i saw that right @Halftone

  • @MrBlaschke said:
    Its great! Thanks for sharing.
    Following the Session in AUM - what i love and nearly always do myself in my videos - i have a feeling that the video is out of sync with the sound. Is that possible? That does not make any difference, it stays cool as it is but i wonder if i saw that right @Halftone

    you're right - and i'm not 100% sure how/why that happened... I synced the audio and video up at the beginning - but at the end it's definitely out of sync. Maybe the CPU hiccup messed the sync...

  • Wow! Amazing, dude! :sunglasses:

  • Great stuff dude!!!!

  • 👏 nice job

  • can really sink into this. Followed some of the links over at YouTube. Nice work.

  • thanks everyone for the nice comments/feedback!!

    ... I've got another screen recording video almost complete - next up: more of an ambient guitar jam using a few loops sent through some fx, and then a little live improv Geoshredding in the last half. Hoping to post it in the next day or two. Stay tuned.

  • @Halftone said:
    thanks everyone for the nice comments/feedback!!

    ... I've got another screen recording video almost complete - next up: more of an ambient guitar jam using a few loops sent through some fx, and then a little live improv Geoshredding in the last half. Hoping to post it in the next day or two. Stay tuned.

    Let’s go!!! Post that 😀

  • @Eye0sStudios said:

    @Halftone said:
    thanks everyone for the nice comments/feedback!!

    ... I've got another screen recording video almost complete - next up: more of an ambient guitar jam using a few loops sent through some fx, and then a little live improv Geoshredding in the last half. Hoping to post it in the next day or two. Stay tuned.

    Let’s go!!! Post that 😀

    Done!

    https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/34293/new-aum-ambient-guitar-jam-geoshred#latest

Sign In or Register to comment.