Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
ANILOG by Sequence Mediaworks LLC
ANILOG is bursting onto the scene with a totally new approach to making synthesized instruments. Designed by musicians and battle-tested in live performance, ANILOG is a mobile powerhouse!
Combine 3 oscillators and a noise envelope to produce bright 80s-style synths, deep rich bass, punchy kicks and snares, a variety of screaming leads, and even breathy percussion. It's loaded with 128 hand-crafted presets and 10 demo songs that reveal the depth and variety of sounds you can make. This is the ultimate analog workstation that fits in your pocket and pairs with your MIDI hardware.
Fully Audiobus-compatible, ANILOG is ready to plug into your recording and effects workflow. Connect a MIDI keyboard to impart expressive velocity.
- 3 oscillators, 1 noise generator
- 128 factory preset programs, 128 extra user program storage
- 10 demo songs, 3 beat patterns
- velocity-sensitive envelopes and properties
- designed for the iPhone, and scales up to an iPad
- radical "dark" look that makes it easy to see on stage
- on-screen keyboard that can be hidden
- Audiobus compatible, IAA compatible
- export/import instrument settings to JSON to share with your friends