Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tunable - free today!

edited January 2014 in General App Discussion

From the creators of NodeBeat comes Tunable, the most intuitive visual toolkit for musicians.

Tunable is a chromatic tuner, tone/chord generator, metronome, and recorder that helps you learn to play steadily, in tune, and on beat. Featuring a unique “tuning history” display for visualizing pitch over time, Tunable is the perfect toolkit for beginning to professional musicians.

"The best tuner on iOS and a pitch-perfect bargain for any musician." — MacLife
"A versatile swiss army knife of music apps" — Gizmodo
"Tunable shows musicians what pitch-perfect means as they play." — Engadget
"Tunable doesn't just tell you how you sound -- it shows you." — FastCoDesign

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tunable-tuner-metronome-recorder/id608540795?mt=8&affId=1410283&ign-mpt=uo=4

Comments

• Love this little app and I use it to help tune my guitar all the time. It has actually replaced my IntelliTouch as my go-to guitar tuner.

• Sorry, Sonosaurus' Tonal Energy Tuner imo is best ios tuner. But I dig nodebeat

• I still say iStroboSoft is one of the best :-) I was just running it next to one of my student's expensive hardware tuners and iStroboSoft was extremely accurate w/ it.

Many users don't understand iStroboSoft's interface, I think. It's very sensitive, but it is accurate. My main instrument is sax and I've been playing it for a long time: I am highly trained on it, so this is what I want from my tuner.

Anyway, almost all of these tuners are functional for everyday use. It's nice to have the extra features bundled in, like the metronome, and the current price for Tunable is a bargain, to say the least!

• ++Tonal Energy.