Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The four vertical lines on AU windows in AUM

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• It opens an in app keyboard, for apps that have one.
    If they don’t, nothing happens when you push it.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @EyeOhEss said:

@CracklePot said:
    It opens an in app keyboard, for apps that have one.
    If they don’t, nothing happens when you push it.

Thanks :) I never even noticed it before or I totally forgot about it..Kept hitting it by accident today on my phone and couldn’t figure out what it was for! Was using Tardigrain at the time, guess that doesn’t support the feature?

The only audio units I have with that feature is Moog Model 15 and Roli Noise Drums and Roli Noise Melody

• edited July 2019

EyeOhEss asked:

"The vertical lines alone too of AU GUI windows that toggle between Orange and Yellow when clicked, what are they?"

I was wondering this for ages and found out a few days ago when using the new JAF Filter Collection AU (a nice 10 filter collection BTW).

With JAF, you can move and reposition the app's interface within the main AU window. Once you move it away from the centre of the window you can hit the little yellow vertical stripes and the interface instantly snaps back into the exact centre of the window.

The vertical lines icon is a centering icon.