Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Maschine Mikro: Any users?

What is your opinion on it?

Thinking about maybe getting this and changing set up a little.

Does this act as an interface like the other Machine?Stereo?

Thanks

Comments

• Dude, when do you have time to even play any of the many instruments you own!? I would call you a conspicuous consumer if I weren't so jealous of your gear budget!

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Dude, when do you have time to even play any of the many instruments you own!? I would call you a conspicuous consumer if I weren't so jealous of your gear budget!

Nah.
    You may have a point.

GAS, not just for synthesizers any more! LOL

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Dude, when do you have time to even play any of the many instruments you own!? I would call you a conspicuous consumer if I weren't so jealous of your gear budget!

Let me explain the foolishness.

I actually may have found a better routing option for Circuit. I was using Circuit and driving MODEL SAMPLES from Elektron to thicken bass. But I don't need that any longer. So, I feel like I need more 'instruments' vs drums. So, thought about Model Samples being replaced w Mikro. Or, I just load Model Samples up with Chords,Stabs and Multi sample instruments and play it chromatically and for 1 shots.

DAMN I OWE YOU!

You just gave me the answer I needed !

What is your fave piece kit you use? or app?

• @RUST( i )K said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

I actually may have found a better routing option for Circuit. I was using Circuit and driving MODEL SAMPLES from Elektron to thicken bass. But I don't need that any longer. So, I feel like I need more 'instruments' vs drums. So, thought about Model Samples being replaced w Mikro. Or, I just load Model Samples up with Chords,Stabs and Multi sample instruments and play it chromatically and for 1 shots.

DAMN I OWE YOU!

You know, I love the Digitakt, but if I'm being honest? I lose myself in Xynthesizr and Gadget most easily.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

DAMN I OWE YOU!

You know, I love the Digitakt, but if I'm being honest? I lose myself in Xynthesizr and Gadget most easily.

Well if I can be honest.

I would take a Circuit over my Digitakt if I HAD to pick.

I use the Digitakt more now to sequence Microfreak and for some percussive stuff but I am about the "performance" approach, so the DTAKT is a bit stuffy.

So, you use Overbridge?

I do not.

It feels counter intuitive using hardware and converting it to a VST.

Yes, not technically so but the GUI in my head does not like.

What other hardware you have? Interfaces?

I have some Pocket Operators I want to trade but then I get all emotional and say yeah, but if you are on a train and have no power, what else would fit in my pocket.....LOL

• It’s really sad that NI is ignoring the iOS community and won’t update iMaschine.. BTW.. AKAI is moving full steam ahead ((MPC V.2.6) iMPC Pro 2 does midi and audio (with time stretch.. I think).. Maybe I should invest more time in the AKAI brand..

• edited July 2019

@RajahP said:
    It’s really sad that NI is ignoring the iOS community and won’t update iMaschine.. BTW.. AKAI is moving full steam ahead ((MPC V.2.6) iMPC Pro 2 does midi and audio (with time stretch.. I think).. Maybe I should invest more time in the AKAI brand..

MPC software is nice on desktop, but iMPC is totally non-pro , plus the development is very slow ... look at the update history on AppStore, how long it took to fix some bugs and there are more left
    I don’t think iMPC will be more than a mobile sketch software, ever . It would conflict with mpc live and Akai won’t allow it

• @RajahP said:
    It’s really sad that NI is ignoring the iOS community and won’t update iMaschine.. BTW.. AKAI is moving full steam ahead ((MPC V.2.6) iMPC Pro 2 does midi and audio (with time stretch.. I think).. Maybe I should invest more time in the AKAI brand..

I think the new Traktor is a sign maybe that may change.

I hope anyway!

• @RUST( i )K
    I have a Maschine MK3 that I'm considering losing. Can't seem to get on with it. Let me know if you wish to go this direction. Mint.

• @Korakios said:

@RajahP said:

MPC software is nice on desktop, but iMPC is totally non-pro , plus the development is very slow ... look at the update history on AppStore, how long it took to fix some bugs and there are more left
    I don’t think iMPC will be more than a mobile sketch software, ever . It would conflict with mpc live and Akai won’t allow it

But you can still get midi stuff going from your iPad and export to desktop.. it’s a shame iMaschine has no midi..

@RUST( i )K said:

@RajahP said:

I think the new Traktor is a sign maybe that may change.

I hope anyway!

Maybe I should get Traktor.. BRB..
    Thanks..