Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

WhizBang / Did You write this?? (Answer: McD wrote it!)

edited July 2019 in Creations

I found this in my Cubasis project list. I definitely produced it... but, damn, it sounds like something @McD would do. Geez, it is tough getting old! Anyway, worth a listen. Maybe you did it!

Comments

• Nice. I like this one a lot but I didn't have anything to do with it. I'd locate the date you posted it on SoundCloud and see if there are any emails that can help you ID the right collaborator for any credit.

Hopefully someone will hear it and save you the trouble.

• @McD, I checked the pieces I did for the interpretation thread. No matches. Maybe I did improvise it. I haven’t collaborated very much. The voices at the end are what get me. Doesn’t sound like lines I would improvise. But who knows...

• @LinearLineman said:
    @McD, I checked the pieces I did for the interpretation thread. No matches. Maybe I did improvise it. I haven’t collaborated very much. The voices at the end are what get me. Doesn’t sound like lines I would improvise. But who knows...

You might have made it using an App with Arps or a generator app like Riffer. The dates might help and comparing the dates to your purchase history in the iTunes Store. If you bought a new app you might have made a project using it. Like @Lady_App_titude: buy and app and make something with it before buying another.

• @McD, you are indeed the culprit! Posted as Mind Over McD’s MIDI four months ago. Check it out and send me more of the same... you’ve got t get your mind right!

• @McD said:
    Nice. I like this one a lot but I didn't have anything to do with it. I'd locate the date you posted it on SoundCloud and see if there are any emails that can help you ID the right collaborator for any credit.

Hopefully someone will hear it and save you the trouble.

Suspicious denial, and... more lies from the top! What are you really hiding?