Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Hand Grenade / Pure Synth, D1, Tardigrain

edited July 2019 in Creations

Back from vacation. A reworking of an earlier piece using mostly electronic instruments this time. BeatHawk EP, Kauldron lead, D1, Tardigrain, RC275, Pure Synth choir, BASSalicious and iFretless Upright Bass.

Comments

• McDMcD
    edited July 2019

It's pure Linear Line Manliness.

• Pretty interesting piece!

Regards,

Frenq

• edited July 2019

Thanks for listening @Frenq. Much appreciated!
    @McD. I don't think Schubert shlepped his piano outside and under his date's window when he wrote his Serenade, but, as always, I bow to public pressure. Easter Parade, Lemonade,
    Balustrade, Handily Played, Hand Grenade.

• I call it The Arpeggiator. I can almost see you practicing scales with this one. Not that that's BAD, necessarily - merely a thematic device... Just made me muse about Linear Linedolescent being made to practice piano begrudgingly when he'd rather be anywhere else...

• @Daveypoo said:
    I call it The Arpeggiator.

Excellent suggestion.

• @McD, look up ☝️🙃👊

• Very nice 👍🏼

• @LinearLineman said:
    @McD, look up ☝️🙃👊

OK. But how did you know there was a spider up there. Spooky.

• @LinearLineman said:
    Back from vacation. A reworking of an earlier piece using mostly electronic instruments this time. BeatHawk EP, Kauldron lead, D1, Tardigrain, RC275, Pure Synth choir, BASSalicious and iFretless Upright Bass.

hope you dont mind me using the term cute but its really cute!

• Thanks for listening @LeeB. Much appreciated. Not sure how cute applies, @[Deleted User],maybe the short, perky,phrases? Anyway,I'll take it. Thanks!

• Nice, but I do feel that Hand Grenade is a superior composition and song title (despite my recommendation). More evidence that we clearly think alike. Now as for that @McD person.... the jury's still out.

;)

• McDMcD
    edited July 2019

@Daveypoo said:
    Now as for that @McD person.... the jury's still out.

My lawyer says that's a good thing... they can't reach a verdict. I could walk.

Funny story: The charge alleges I rigged an "Arpeggiator" to Trigger some "Hand Grenades" to "Serenade" the neighborhood with "Good, Night Music". (Eine, Kleine, Boommusik) on July 4th. Fake Nudes.

• edited July 2019

@[Deleted User] said:

@LinearLineman said:

hope you dont mind me using the term cute but its really cute!

@LinearLineman

Beginning reminded of some old steve vai jazzy lydian sharp 4 stuff. Although it probably might be D mixolydian?

• Yes, @[Deleted User] in D.... myxolidian...mmmm, don’t consciously mode. @McD stay calm, please. You have a lot of appeal(s). I suggest spending more time going mad with an iPad. Will post result shortly.