Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AudioLayer 808 subs preset (P.S. Virsyn pleaseee update the app)

Hello there guys.
Hope you are all doing well.
These are most of my 808 subs preset i “made” in AudioLayer .
I hope they open correctly when you try to import into the App.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ctcrm02sz66btno/AL instruments & samples .zip?dl=0

I also hope virsyn updates the app because it’s really a nightmare when trying to share presets.
When you choose a preset and tap on share, AudioLayer crashes.
You have to relaunch the app and find the preset again.
This happens for every single preset you try to share.
Here is a video demo of the issue
Tried on both latest iOS 12 and iOS 13 same results on different devices.
Have a blessed weekend

Comments

• @Paa89 said:
    Hello there guys.

I also hope virsyn updates the app because it’s really a nightmare when trying to share presets.
    Have a blessed weekend

Cool. I look forward to trying them out.

If you haven't done so, write to VirSyn using the email address on their website and urge him to release an update and tell him why. Hopefully, if he hears from enough people he'll release his updated version.

• Thank you very much for your hard work! The samples sound excellent and it must have been a chore to export them all.

Unfortunately, it gave me another reminder why AudioLayer is brilliant in theory but unusable in reality. After futzing around in various folders I could get it to see the instruments but not to load the associated samples. This really shouldn’t be this hard.

Again, not directed against you at all, quite the contrary. Your fantastic effort is likely for nothing because Virsyn chose to implement a kafkaesk file system. Aargh.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Thank you very much for your hard work! The samples sound excellent and it must have been a chore to export them all.

Unfortunately, it gave me another reminder why AudioLayer is brilliant in theory but unusable in reality. After futzing around in various folders I could get it to see the instruments but not to load the associated samples. This really shouldn’t be this hard.

Again, not directed against you at all, quite the contrary. Your fantastic effort is likely for nothing because Virsyn chose to implement a kafkaesk file system. Aargh.

Thanks very much for the feedback.
    Let’s hope a fix comes one day.because it’s really a fantastic app

• @espiegel123 said:

@Paa89 said:
    Hello there guys.

Have a blessed weekend

Cool. I look forward to trying them out.

If you haven't done so, write to VirSyn using the email address on their website and urge him to release an update and tell him why. Hopefully, if he hears from enough people he'll release his updated version.

Hello there. Thanks for the advice.will do so ASAP

• @Paa89 said:
    Have a blessed weekend

Yeah - this is a pain in the attic...
    I always use the Files app to share presets - never bothered with that export crash-functionality.
    There are some issues that need to be fixed in AL for a long time. I think many have contacted Virsyn about that - not only in AL. Fixes are rare from him, so i am not too optimistic and just use it like it is with no hope. It gets the work done in some way and is still one of my favorite and most used instruments.

Thanks for your efforts on these samples. Will gladly have look from next week on.