Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• OOOOOOO super excited, I love Kauldron

• Hmmm A guitar and a transistor ? New synth ? LOL

• Dear god, I hope it’s a good virtual guitar, not another amp vst.

• Ooo a string synth....back to the eighties again lol

• Replacement app for Tonestack?

• Maybe it's a physically modelled guitar synth with strumming etc. etc.
    Additional effects, cabinets etc. will likely be IAPs just like with Galileo 2 and Tonestack...

• @GovernorSilver said:
    Replacement app for Tonestack?

That's what I think it is. He's been saying for a long, long time that he was working on an AU replacement for Tonestack. Insta-buy for me if so! Then again, everything he makes that is universal is an Insta-buy! :smile:

• Why would they trash the Tonestack brand for the AU version? And given "syn" is in the name of the app, I have to imagine it has a synth aspect?

• I use Tonestack more than any of the other IOS amp modelers.

Wouldn't break my heart though if Yonac changed the name.... and added a Meris Enzo/Boss SY-1 like polyphonic guitar->synth effect in there in the process. ;)

• @GovernorSilver said:
    Replacement app for Tonestack?

My only request would be a launch sale on MotherLoad 2. I spent a lot on that.

• I would not mind if they take everything from the impressive SteelGuitar app and apply it to a rhythm/lead guitar playing app. SteelGuitar just sounds so good, I’m sure Yonac could do it.

• Synths can sound like a distorted guitar and this could be a two-in-one Synth plus amp/cab and fx sim.

• I looked at the picture. I read the words. I still have no idea.

• Roxsyn

Rock synth, huh.

• First the 0.99 sale and now this. Any connection?

• edited July 2019

It’s a voice transforming app that makes you sound like Sting circa 1978

• Just saw a FB post from Yonac, they said ToneStack will get an update but this new app is something different.

• @Hmtx said:
    I would not mind if they take everything from the impressive SteelGuitar app and apply it to a rhythm/lead guitar playing app. SteelGuitar just sounds so good, I’m sure Yonac could do it.

Yes please.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Hmtx said:
    I would not mind if they take everything from the impressive SteelGuitar app and apply it to a rhythm/lead guitar playing app. SteelGuitar just sounds so good, I’m sure Yonac could do it.

Yes please.

True dat!

• @TimRussell said:

And we have a winner!

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@TimRussell said:

And we have a winner!

Rooooooooooooooooooooooxsyn was the original name.

• @lukesleepwalker said:

@TimRussell said:

And we have a winner!

Definitely. Quality,

• Mmmm, hybrid...

• Look closely at the title “RockSYN”... This kinda tells us it’s not like Tonestack but some kind of strumming virtual guitar deal.. That’s my guess.. Instabuy for me if that’s the case.

• BenBen
    edited July 2019

Bass player from Muse?

“Madness” on SNL. A “few” years ago? Vaguely remember him dragging his thumb across the screen.
    Surely someone else saw that.

• @Hmtx said:

That would be so cool!

And it could have a chord function with a pad grid for the chords, where you can assign any note you'd like to any string you want in a chord pad. Then hold down any of the chord pads, and either pick notes or strum them.

But it would also have a standard set of Guitar chords too.

It could be like a much better version of the GarageBand Guitar, but with the SteelGuitar sounds and the ToneStack effects.

:)

• What about two six string fretboards, one above the other.

Assign chords that can be strummed on the lower fretboard with one finger.

The top fretboard would be in standard guitar fretboard tuning, and each string could play with a touch style like in GeoShread.

Then you can play rhythm with one hand, and leads with the other. All at the same time.

• What if it is an app that lets you design your own amps and effects?

• Could also be a new version of their shredder app, which was pretty terrible but maybe they got the tracking improved now. It was a guitar to MIDI to synth app similar to JamOrigins offering but quite unusable. Would be cool to have another guitar to synth option.