Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tarekith - "Drip"

edited July 2019 in Creations

This track started life as a sketch I made on the Teenage Engineering OP-Z using the companion iOS app to perform some real time tweaking. From that sketch and jam, the drums, bassline, some of the atmospheres, and some percussion parts all were recorded into Ableton Live where the arranging, mixing and mastering occured. I used a Roland TR-8S to add the additional filtered percussion that runs throughout the track. The guitar parts are courtesy of my Ibanez S6521Q played through a Line 6 Stomp HX. Additional synth parts and fills were made with the DSI OB-6 and Omnisphere.

http://tarekith.com/mp3s/Tarekith-Drip.m4a

Video of my Live Project for this song:

Enjoy!

Comments

• @Tarekith Thanks for sharing. Some cool sounds in there and no sign of OP-Z 😉

• @Tarekith said:
    [img]http://tarekith.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Drip300.jpg[/img]

This track started life as a sketch I made on the Teenage Engineering OP-Z using the companion iOS app to perform some real time tweaking. From that sketch and jam, the drums, bassline, some of the atmospheres, and some percussion parts all were recorded into Ableton Live where the arranging, mixing and mastering occured. I used a Roland TR-8S to add the additional filtered percussion that runs throughout the track. The guitar parts are courtesy of my Ibanez S6521Q played through a Line 6 Stomp HX. Additional synth parts and fills were made with the DSI OB-6 and Omnisphere.

http://tarekith.com/mp3s/Tarekith-Drip.m4a

Video of my Live Project for this song:

Enjoy!

Will listen at the gym later on today.

• @Trueyorky said:
    @Tarekith Thanks for sharing. Some cool sounds in there and no sign of OP-Z 😉

Most of the drums, basslines, and atmospheric sounds are straight from the OP-Z.

• @Tarekith said:

@Trueyorky said:
    @Tarekith Thanks for sharing. Some cool sounds in there and no sign of OP-Z 😉

Most of the drums, basslines, and atmospheric sounds are straight from the OP-Z.

Cool. I was just trying to say it didn’t sound like what I class a ‘typical’ OP-Z groove.

• Ah gotcha. The Z is definitely a lot more flexible in the sound department than a lot of the YouTube videos of it would have you think.

• A nice cool athmosphere in the middle of this heatwave is just what I needed. Enjoyed this and I like the dynamics of the track, it’s allowed to have a lot of space between quiet and loud sounds which makes it breathe nicely.