Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KORG Module Pro Update - How To Set Layers and Splits

Here is my tutorial for setting up the Layers and Splits in the new Korg Module Pro.
Plus a few of the new content sounds.

Comments

• if someone wants to split, it could be good, but I have gadget and I could layer not only 2 sounds but 3, 4 5 and more :)

• edited July 2019

Yeah, my sentiments too. I want to buy this but it feels more like I'm giving money away rather than paying for something I want and need. If there were a way to make layered presets that could be saved and accessed in Gadget I might be tempted to take the dive, but... $20 introductory and most of the benefit is in Module, (which I rarely use nowadays) offer is very steep.

I had issues getting recordings out of Module too, only saves to iTunes, no Files support yet. So whatever...

• Doug is very positive, but the extra sounds are... terrible :(

• @LucidMusicInc said:
    Yeah, my sentiments too. I want to buy this but it feels more like I'm giving money away rather than paying for something I want and need. If there were a way to make layered presets that could be saved and accessed in Gadget I might be tempted to take the dive, but... $20 introductory and most of the benefit is in Module, (which I rarely use nowadays) offer is very steep.

I had issues getting recordings out of Module too, only saves to iTunes, no Files support yet. So whatever...

Module now has files support, you can now just save to iCloud etc.

• @nick said:

@LucidMusicInc said:

Module now has files support, you can now just save to iCloud etc.

Snap, that's a new feature I guess! Good job Korg!