Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Mixtikl 7 crashes in Aum

Mixtikl has a habit of crashing on me out of AUM, haven’t pinpointed the exact procedure to replicate, but it is frequent enough to ask here...
Anyone else having issues?
Seems especially prone to crash when I am recording, even to an external device?
Cheers
J

Comments

• According to the App Store, this has been replaced by Wotan. Tried that? No idea myself.

• @audio_DT
    thanks for commenting!
    It might vanish with the next iOS I guess...
    Better record some stuff before it goes completely!

I looked at wotja 19... need to work out the paid version versus the subscription...
    Wotja: Generative Music System by Intermorphic Ltd.
    I hate subscription
    I’ll see what comes along with the next iOS update before I decide,
    :confused:

• @id_23 said:
    @audio_DT
    thanks for commenting!
    It might vanish with the next iOS I guess...
    Better record some stuff before it goes completely!

I looked at wotja 19... need to work out the paid version versus the subscription...
    Wotja: Generative Music System by Intermorphic Ltd.
    I hate subscription
    I’ll see what comes along with the next iOS update before I decide,
    :confused:

Yes, I avoid subs where possible, too. Good luck in getting things sorted.

• Mixtikl 5, 6 or 7 (can't recall which anymore) always crashed with the recent updates. Even standalone

Will try to reinstall and verify this, @id_23

• @senhorlampada thanks!
    Appreciated :)