Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

This is the stuff | haQ attaQ music | Blackhole Reverb is amazing

🎶 My latest track has a very different 💛 sound to it thanks to Blackhole by Eventide. This was an older track I just couldn't seem to finish for some reason, however, Blackhole turned that around. I just love the sound of this thing. Stay tuned for video reviews of the new Eventide H9 plugin series for iOS. I'll be digging deep into them really soon!

Apps and gear used in this production:

-DAW-
Steinberg Cubasis (built in studio EQ, Compressor)

-FX / Processors-
Eventide Blackhole Reverb
Fabfilter Pro-Q 3
Fabfilter Pro- 2
Audio Damage Channel strip
Waves Q10
Waves L1+ Ultramaximiser
Kymatica AUFX:Push

-Software Instruments-
VirSyn Harmony Voice (vocals)
icegear Kronecker Synth (Bells)
Steinberg Microlouge (Strings/Pad, Arpeggio)

-Hardware Instruments-
IKM UNO Synth (Bass)
IKM UNO Drum (drum layers)
Impaktor (smack smash sound)

-Other Hardware-
Behringer UMC1820
IKM iLoud Micromonitors
IKM iRig Mic HD (1)
SHURE 215 Noise cancelling earphones

haQattaQ

Comments

• Thanks, @jakoB_haQ , for the beautiful demonstration of Blackhole. There is no way I'll be able to avoid the gravity of this one! I have a feeling it will end up swallowing everything I do...

• That sold it for me! Thanks!

• edited July 2019

this is really nice track !

Btw you did good job with your presets on Eventide plugins ;-)

• Brilliant

• edited July 2019

Lovely track.
    Are the vocal effects purely down to Harmony Voice?
    Have you ever used any other apps for vocal harmonies/vocoding effects?

• edited July 2019

Very nice track, love the vocal and the overall atmosphere (and the lovely keys melody).

• edited July 2019

Beautiful, Jakob!

Been a fan of pretty much anything Eventide forever! Brilliant to see them cross over the event horizon into the iOS universe!

• Beautiful song! So sweet played it so many times!

• edited July 2019

@ajmiller @oddSTAR @gusgranite @Lady_App_titude @Tones4Christ @richardyot Thanks y’all! I’m happy you liked the track! Like I’ve said so many times before, I’m always very nervous about putting out music, especially when it’s in a style I haven’t really done before. So thank you! :sweat_smile:

• edited July 2019

@TimRussell said:
    Lovely track.

Yes I’m only using Harmony voice for the Harmonised vocoder effect on the vocals.

And yes, I have used other apps in the past for vocoder stuff like Voice Synth by Qneo, vBot aka Voice Bot by Erik Sight and VirSyn iVoxel. They all have their own distinct functionality and sound.

• This song is a hit!

@jakoB_haQ said:
    @ajmiller @oddSTAR @gusgranite @Lady_App_titude @Tones4Christ @richardyot Thanks y’all! I’m happy you liked the track! Like I’ve said so many times before, I’m always very nervous about putting out music, especially when it’s in a style I haven’t really done before. So thank you! :sweat_smile:

• Beautiful Song! 🎶 😊 👍
    Nicely done @jakoB_haQ !

• Simply wonderful and lovely!

• edited July 2019

@TimRussell said:
    Lovely track.

Since I got DerVoco from the Drambo dream factory, I don't look back to any other vocoder (except hardware).

• Really lovely @jakoB_haQ I've been out of the loop awhile from iOS music stuff and just learned if all the Eventide apps on iOS...must buys for sure. Great track, the drums with the verb too brought it all together.

• Very Nice Track!

• Best track I have enjoyed on Haq attack !!

• Beautiful song - thank you.