Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPad video editor/tool with EASY ability to extract & save clips

I’m looking for a tool that will allow me to load a long video, select smaller clips, and export just that selected range/clip(s) without having to do a bunch of intermediate edits, saves, exports...

Does such a beast exist on iPad?

Comments

• edited July 2019

Yes, the Photos app!

Browse to the video, tap on 'Edit', crop, Done, 'Save as new clip'.

• Hmmm yea I guess that world work. Get so used to apples iPads app sucking so bad I forgot that.

But that interface is crap and fiddly. And the lack of ability to name clips kinda sucks too... but it may suffice for now.

Thx for input!

• Hehe, no problem. It was just the most obvious and free answer, and you asked for something SIMPLE :)

• @MonkeyDrummer

LumaFusion is well worth the investment.

• edited July 2019

Perfect Video can do that I think there is also a free version that exports shorter clips

• Hey all... I found a decent app that does what I need, and it’s got some decent fix... called InShot. Stupid subscription model so I’ll live with the water mark. 😁