Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iBassist Live Midi-in Generative Mode?

First of all wanna say thanks to @LuisMartinez for all his amazing apps! And for iBassist which really helps so much for making the two hardest tracks to make imho; Bass and Drums!

Well, I wondered if this could be a future update possibility? Or even something that could be perhaps programmed by Mosaic?

I would love to have iBassist Auto generate more , how should I say it, baselines while in Live Midi-in mode.

Right now, it just keeps playing whatever Bassline you have pre programmed, which is great cause it plays it to according whatever chord you’re entering in real-time while in live midi in mode.

But for it to go a little extra mile and analyze the beat and Drums playing be it Rock Drummer or Funk Drummer, and auto generate a baseline groove that would really put this thing over the top!

@LuisMartinez is this a possibility or am I just dreaming?

Also, anyone know if this would be a possibility with Mosaic?
@wim

Comments

• I struggle with my midi implementation using iBassist :lol:
    But, a workaround for now could be triggering the live pads via midi?

• Great idea; I tried that but guess what? The Live midi in feature doesn’t work with live Pads. I mean I could pre program several bass lines and use live pad but then the real-time chord change which live midi in provides is not available.

@senhorlampada said:
    I struggle with my midi implementation using iBassist :lol:
    But, a workaround for now could be triggering the live pads via midi?

• Dang.
    Hope Luis shines a light on us.