Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gilmour kind of sound with vstomp app+a few goodies.

edited July 2019 in Creations

I also use fabfilter c2+6144 by ddmf+adverb2 by audio damage.
Thanks!

Comments

• 👍 Well done.
    Do you still use v.1 of VStomp or did you update it and buy the iaps ?
    Also I'm wondering what gauge of string you use, if it's 10-46 or above, your hand must be really strong 'cause you seem to bend as or even more easily than a friend of mine using 9-42. 🤔

• It sounds really good 😊👍🏻

• Nice talent! 👍🏻😁

• edited July 2019

@Gratouilli said:
    👍 Well done.
    Do you still use v.1 of VStomp or did you update it and buy the iaps ?
    Also I'm wondering what gauge of string you use, if it's 10-46 or above, your hand must be really strong 'cause you seem to bend as or even more easily than a friend of mine using 9-42. 🤔

Thanks!
    I’ve updated the first update not the last one.
    I still have most of the amps.
    I use 009-042 strings mostly for my bridge settings,but honestly,i can bend the same way with 010-046.
    Yes,my hands are strong 😉😉.

• @White said:
    It sounds really good 😊👍🏻

@Nu2moro said:
    Nice talent! 👍🏻😁

Thanks a lot!

• @flo26 said:
    I use 009-042 strings mostly for my bridge settings,but honestly,i can bend the same way with 010-046.
    Yes,my hands are strong 😉😉.

I've been using 011-048 for many years, because I've always though that bigger strings helped sounding "bigger"... but I have to change for lighter strings because I've got problems with my arm.
    I've read a long time time ago, and don't remember where, that Billy Gibbons uses 007-038 !