Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Your Favourite Musical Moment?

124»

Comments

• @bcrichards said:
    thanks everyone for sharing.

Went to a free festival in a forest in the Netherlands in 2007, had heard of Animal Collective but not any of their stuff.

They played Merriweather Post Pavilion, serious goosebumps in the crowd at the part where "In the flowers" takes off! This was 18 months before the album appeared in all good stores.

• Three Piece Suit / Trinity

• Love Don’t Live Here Anymore / Rose Royce

• @BroCoast said:

Last year I was in Prague and these people in the building I was staying in called the police because they thought I'd brought ants into the building. After 20 minutes of being yelled at by crazy Czechs this song came on for no reason at all full volume. I think they Siri'd it somehow. It drove them out of the apartment, felt like a holy experience.

great story! Alice is one of my all time favorites.

• @BlueGreenSpiral said:

Went to a free festival in a forest in the Netherlands in 2007, had heard of Animal Collective but not any of their stuff.

They played Merriweather Post Pavilion, serious goosebumps in the crowd at the part where "In the flowers" takes off! This was 18 months before the album appeared in all good stores.

Definitely some favorite musical moments for me at the Dan Deacon & Animal Collective concert at 930 Club DC. So much energy radiating between the crowd and performers.

• Break 4 Love / Raze

• edited July 2019

• Prince at the Superbowl in the Rain in Miami

• Prince blowing everybody off the stage at the Rock Hall of Fame induction with his solo for "While My Guitar Gently Weeps."

• Your Love / Frankie Knuckles

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Prince blowing everybody off the stage at the Rock Hall of Fame induction with his solo for "While My Guitar Gently Weeps."

That’s amazing, thanks for sharing!

• Der Mussolini / DAF

• edited July 2019

@ExAsperis99 said:
    Prince blowing everybody off the stage at the Rock Hall of Fame induction with his solo for "While My Guitar Gently Weeps."

@ExAsperis99
    Simply Stunning. Thank You!

• World’s Famous ~ Hobo Scratch / Malcolm McLaren

• The story behind the song, Sniff N The Tears Driver’s Seat

• @u0421793 said:
    I’m not really into drumming, but, then, there’s this…

https://youtu.be/

🤨🤨🤨