Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Keith McMillen K-Board Pro 4 vs Roli Rise/Block question.

I am interested in buying one of these controllers. For those of you who have a Pro 4 what is the build quality like. Would you purchase it again, what issues have annoyed you the most. I have not been able to play any of these bds as all the retailers that I’ve been to will not unbox one to be used for demoing. I have talked with a few Block owners that said that they are very careful and a bit wary of its build quality as they can see where the corner can easily begin to separate. If any of you have both I would appreciate your views on the strengths and weaknesses of each over the other.
I understand that the new 3rd party Roli Dashboard app has helped make things easier/more efficient.