Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Awesome Loop Deck Setup

13»

Comments

• Here’s another little evolving piece using the setup you outlined. So freeing i love it.

• @echoopera said:
    Here’s another little evolving piece using the setup you outlined. So freeing i love it.

Terrific.

What are you using?

One of these days, I will get around to doing documenting tricks for Frippertronics setups -- and I guess I should setup a control panel with Mozaic for that when I get to it. Loopy has so many cool options.

Does anyone know if Loopy settings can be shared?

• @Michael : is there a way to share Loopy settings? I am setting up some Mozaic scripts and realizing that it would be convenient for people to not have to recreate the MIDI settings one at a time.

• @espiegel123 said:

@echoopera said:
    Here’s another little evolving piece using the setup you outlined. So freeing i love it.

Terrific.

What are you using?

One of these days, I will get around to doing documenting tricks for Frippertronics setups -- and I guess I should setup a control panel with Mozaic for that when I get to it. Loopy has so many cool options.

Does anyone know if Loopy settings can be shared?

Thanks. Just using Aparillo and Factory spread over 12loops...and then feeding those 12 channels back into a bunch of effects in AUM with a lot of Bus routing.

• @espiegel123 said:
    @Michael : is there a way to share Loopy settings? I am setting up some Mozaic scripts and realizing that it would be convenient for people to not have to recreate the MIDI settings one at a time.

Not right now I'm afraid. I intend to port Audiobus' MIDI control stuff over to Loopy but haven't gotten around to it yet.

• This is a very cool setup. Great job!

Which of the Zoom interfaces are people using, as I'd like to get rid of my iPad Dock as it's a bit impractical. Is it the U-24 or U-44?

• Here is a draft of a video showing how to use the AUM setup, we put together in the other video. I am planning on a few tweaks (mostly fixing voice over issues) to the video but thought I should make sure that the video explains things sufficiently first.

• Just wanted to bring this thread back, as there have been a few questions about looping on iOS, and everyone should know about this thread :)

• @echoopera said:
    Just wanted to bring this thread back, as there have been a few questions about looping on iOS, and everyone should know about this thread :)

Any question with regards to the videos. I have two more almost ready to post--if anything is unclear perhaps I can sneak the info ino.

• Nope. All is good. Just wanted this one higher up on the forum🤪