Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FM TINES by MIDIculous LLC

Comments

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@wim said:
    Makes me wish I liked FM piano sounds. Too old I guess. Only a Rhodes sounds good to me.

Too old? I wonder when peak FM piano in pop was?

Tis a mystery... some sounds of my youth I nostalgically embrace, others I run from....

OK @wim, pony up with the year year. How old ye be? Yarrr...

• Same age as Luther Vandross? Anita Baker? I wonder how these are gonna sound with my more alt rock type songs? A little variety never hurt anybody. Diving in.

• wimwim
    edited July 2019

@AudioGus said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@wim said:
    Makes me wish I liked FM piano sounds. Too old I guess. Only a Rhodes sounds good to me.

Tis a mystery... some sounds of my youth I nostalgically embrace, others I run from....

Ehh ... give me a bit to do the math and I’ll get back to ya. First I need to find my damn teeth...

• @wim said:

@AudioGus said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@wim said:

Ehh ... give me a bit to do the math and I’ll get back to ya. First I need to find my damn teeth...

• @GospelMusicians said:
    Man...We are so sorry and embarrassed by this......Please be patient. Here is what happened:

When we launch a new iOS App, we do a soft launch. Meaning, we launch it on the store, but we do no advertising at all, so we can test it out in real life. The TestFlight stuff and beta testing is not the same as a real testing launch, because there is so much that can go wrong with iOS that even if you test it, there can be a slew of things that can go wrong after it's approved. There are some glitches that even the AppStore adds....

So we do a soft launch among just our developers. 99% of the time, no one even knows it's launched, because it is not advertised, but I guess we cannot stay under the radar anymore. So this was not suppose to be the official launch until Monday :(.

Now that we see what's going on with the IAP stuff that we found out on our end, we can get it taken care of!

Y’all have built up so much clout with me that in my opinion you can do no wrong. Everything has been quality on top of quality and you walk the fine line of disk space, high quality libraries and cpu efficiency very well, all things considered. Im pleasantly surprised at a release so soon after the last one, and can’t wait for this to be up and running!

I’m very grateful for the effort and dedication y’all have shown iOS. It’s part of what allows me to leave the desktop behind.

• edited July 2019

@GospelMusicians I’m Trying the link to the App Store and it says not available in my country (USA). Have you pulled it off to fix something?

• @NoiseHorse said:
    @GospelMusicians I’m Trying the link to the App Store and it says not available in my country (USA). Have you pulled it off to fix something?

If you look upthread you'll see they ran into a bit of a blip with the presets/IAP. No doubt working on it through the night with extra coffee (or dexedrine), poor buggers. But I have no doubt all will soon be once again well.

• Hmmm ... not even showing up in the Australian app store yet.

• Check back on Monday that’s the official launch.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@NoiseHorse said:

If you look upthread you'll see they ran into a bit of a blip with the presets/IAP. No doubt working on it through the night with extra coffee (or dexedrine), poor buggers. But I have no doubt all will soon be once again well.

Mmmm, Dexedrine. A fine product indeed. Thanks for the insight, I’ll get my espresso beans ready for the re-release.

• FM Tines is not available in France.
    Is it normal?

• @Jeezs said:
    FM Tines is not available in France.
    Is it normal?

Read the thread it’s all explained mate

App got released early by accident, wasn’t fully functional. They pulled it from store. Monday should be the release I think

• These sounds are right up my alley. Looking forward to rockin’ FM Tines out. Love this developer’s apps.

• @0__O__3 said:
    These sounds are right up my alley. Looking forward to rockin’ FM Tines out. Love this developer’s apps.

It also depends on how well they are “played” on an instrument. We could be having the best of the best instrument collection but if we cannot impress others with our playing, all of that collection is, well...

• These apps are great but the size.........gig monsters

• @NoiseHorse said:

@GospelMusicians I bought it too on the 4th of july when it was still available in the US store. I hope it doesn’t mean that anyone who already bought the app (before it got pulled from the store) will have to repurchase the app on monday in order to make the factory download links work properly...? So far the app works but we can’t download the factory sounds for it. Hopefully that will automatically work with our current version after the release on monday!

• @Dutchee said:

@NoiseHorse said:

@GospelMusicians I bought it too on the 4th of july when it was still available in the US store. I hope it doesn’t mean that anyone who already bought the app (before it got pulled from the store) will have to repurchase the app on monday in order to make the factory download links work properly...? So far the app works but we can’t download the factory sounds for it. Hopefully that will automatically work with our current version after the release on Monday!

Of course, you don’t have to repurchase it. It would be just an update with the missing Download button/s in the Settings > IAP that would download the IAPs as expected.

• Just one note on the sounds. Don't get mistaken by the 80's sound thing....We think we did a great job of putting a modern spin on classic sounds. As a musician, I always say, a sound can't be old school if the musician doesn't play it that way...lol.

Hope you guys enjoy and thanks for all of the positive support. Next App on the way as well....but that's a secret ;)

• edited July 2019

Just showed up as an update! Downloading now!!

Update: Oh man these are nice!!!!!!

• Update live in Canada
    Sounding real good!

Think I’m totally stocked for E Pianos now. Between these guys, Korg, crudbyte, probably a couple others I’m forgetting haha.

• @GospelMusicians said:
    Just one note on the sounds. Don't get mistaken by the 80's sound thing....We think we did a great job of putting a modern spin on classic sounds. As a musician, I always say, a sound can't be old school if the musician doesn't play it that way...lol.

Hope you guys enjoy and thanks for all of the positive support. Next App on the way as well....but that's a secret ;)

The sounds are just awesome. Can’t wait for your upcoming app! You guys rock!

• Really hoping the next app is the ultimate iOS Hammond & Leslie sim...
    As much as I like Galileo I’m pretty sure GM could nail it, especially if NSK is anything to go by

• schsch
    edited July 2019

Purchased and loving it... BUT, I'm not seeing anywhere near the amount of presets that are shown and demoed in the three videos further upstream in the thread. The IAP window in Settings shows "Installed", but again, where are all the presets??? (The 'Refresh' button does nothing.)

Also, I'm getting some distortion on quite a few of the patches. Surprising as I have a 2018 12.9 iPad Pro.

Am I alone here or are any others here seeing these issues?

• @sch said:
    Purchased and loving it... BUT, I'm not seeing anywhere near the amount of presets that are shown and demoed in the three videos further upstream in the thread. The IAP window in Settings shows "Installed", but again, where are all the presets??? (The 'Refresh' button does nothing.)

Possibly the answer ...from the 1st post ...

• Note: These are not the same exact sounds as the desktop. We picked the best sounds from the desktop to incorporate into the iOS version.
  • Ah, thanks for pointing that out. Pity!

Still doesn't answer about distortion on quite a few presets. Any ideas?

• edited July 2019

@sch said:
    Ah, thanks for pointing that out. Pity!

iOS storage is to blame I’m sure. It limits my own sound kits. People treasure every Mb of iPad storage.

Still doesn't answer about distortion on quite a few presets. Any ideas?

Can u point out some of the specific problem patches?

• @ipadbeatmaking said:

03: FM TiNES Crystal EPs - Angelic Crystal Stack
    03: FM TiNES Crystal EPs - Crystal Stack Bath
    03: FM TiNES Crystal EPs - Night Tine Crystal
    03: FM TiNES Crystal EPs - Take a Crystal Bath
    03: FM TiNES Crystal EPs - Yessir Crystals

04: FM TiNES Crystal EPs - DX Meets Gabriel MW
    04: FM TiNES Crystal EPs - Love Tine Vox

07: Pad and Strings - Mushy Rez MW
    07: Pad and Strings - Soring Ensemble (**spelling error - "soaring"***

All of the above presets sound stuttering when played (Unusable).

• edited July 2019

@sch said:

@ipadbeatmaking said:

03: FM TiNES Crystal EPs - Angelic Crystal Stack
    03: FM TiNES Crystal EPs - Crystal Stack Bath
    03: FM TiNES Crystal EPs - Night Tine Crystal
    03: FM TiNES Crystal EPs - Take a Crystal Bath
    03: FM TiNES Crystal EPs - Yessir Crystals

04: FM TiNES Crystal EPs - DX Meets Gabriel MW
    04: FM TiNES Crystal EPs - Love Tine Vox

07: Pad and Strings - Mushy Rez MW
    07: Pad and Strings - Soring Ensemble (**spelling error - "soaring"***

All of the above presets sound stuttering when played (Unusable).

Edit the Reverb and reduce its Decay or replace it with a light-weight reverb.
    The dev should resolve these like they did in Pure Synth

• @sch said:

The Desktop version is 30GB in size.. this iOS version is 3.5GB.. roughly 10% of the desktop size - SO - obviously things had to be revamped in order for us to have a "usable" version.. I certainly don't have the room for a 30GB app on my 128GB iPad.. :)

• @royor said:

@sch said:

The Desktop version is 30GB in size.. this iOS version is 3.5GB.. roughly 10% of the desktop size - SO - obviously things had to be revamped in order for us to have a "usable" version.. I certainly don't have the room for a 30GB app on my 128GB iPad.. :)

Or they could provide download buttons for individual banks showing their sizes so users could decide what to download. Also the Delete buttons.