Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Question about Takete

I’ve been searching for a day or so now and can’t seem to find an answer. Does anyone know how to set the resolution for recording? The manual is pretty vague and there’s not a lot of info out there. Every time I record I keep getting a SD output as a result and the mode button for the screen section just seems to be for an external output

EDIT: never mind I got it now. WXGA in session edit if anyone ever needs to know. I’d delete this post but I can’t seem to figure that out either

Comments

• @JackDwyerburger said:
    I’ve been searching for a day or so now and can’t seem to find an answer. Does anyone know how to set the resolution for recording? The manual is pretty vague and there’s not a lot of info out there. Every time I record I keep getting a SD output as a result and the mode button for the screen section just seems to be for an external output

EDIT: never mind I got it now. WXGA in session edit if anyone ever needs to know. I’d delete this post but I can’t seem to figure that out either

LOL
    Hit me up wit any other questions about Takete