Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GarageBand midi selective input workaround

It’s my understanding that typically GarageBand receives all midi traffic moving through an iOS device on all channels

I have a tc data patch that runs through an instance of Rozeta scaler hosted within AUM and then is output back through Midiflow

Is there ANY way I can make it so that GarageBand only receives the processed notes being output from AUM and not the raw note stream coming straight from TC-data? Channel filtering? Anything??

Are there any routemidi like solutions? What about something that lets you spoof bluetooth midi devices ie pretend there is a Bluetooth midi device but really the midi is coming from a different app on the same device?