Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

GarageBand multiple midi input workaround?

Is anyone aware of any workarounds that allow for midi recording on multiple tracks simultaneously within GarageBand on iPhone?

I am trying to wrap my head around how this might work...perhaps something like RouteMidi but configured in such a way that it filters incoming midi channels to individual tracks? There’s no way to specify channel filtering input on gb midi tracks right? Any other ideas how this might be accomplished?

Comments

• edited July 2019

Pretty sure it's not possible to do multiple MIDI tracks simultaneously in Garageband.

That's one reason why I was starting to use Stagelight - its arrange/timeline page allows multiple inputs.. but unfortunately the clip/loop builder page does not. ( though I have requested this from the dev @MatthewAtStagelight )