Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Sugar Bytes Summer Sale!! (ENDED)

124»

Comments

• edited July 2019

Factory dammit, I was trying to stay strong but the little rolling dice & the tweak dial on the right hand side really got to me 😂🤣😂

it’s a right sonic beast

• Finding Egoist annoying to use in AUM on my 9.7" Pro. Sorry for dumb question but how to full screen AU in AUM?

• @BroCoast said:
    Finding Egoist annoying to use in AUM on my 9.7" Pro. Sorry for dumb question but how to full screen AU in AUM?

Double-tap the top of the AU frame to expand to full view :)

• @Carnbot said:

@BroCoast said:
    Finding Egoist annoying to use in AUM on my 9.7" Pro. Sorry for dumb question but how to full screen AU in AUM?

Ah, I was thinking I could go fullscreen so I wouldn't have to scroll. Thanks though. :)

• @Carnbot said:

@BroCoast said:

That doesn't always produce full screen - it seems to jump to the size the dev thinks you want to work with e.g. in AD Quanta, and Enso it hides the bottom row of tools and relies on a more tab switching view which isn't always what you want.

• If only Effectrix was AUv3!

• @craftycurate said:

@Carnbot said:

@BroCoast said:

That doesn't always produce full screen - it seems to jump to the size the dev thinks you want to work with e.g. in AD Quanta, and Enso it hides the bottom row of tools and relies on a more tab switching view which isn't always what you want.

In AUM, the double tap makes the AU window max size, it depends how each app has implemented full view though (many have different aspect ratios) so, varies how useful that is etc. That’s all down to each developer. You can’t max view an AU unless the developer has allowed for it.

The best way in AUM in this case is to drag the window to your preferred size. Then when you close and open the AU, AUM remembers the last view, which is useful :)

• @Carnbot said:

@craftycurate said:

@Carnbot said:

@BroCoast said:

In AUM, the double tap makes the AU window max size, it depends how each app has implemented full view though (many have different aspect ratios) so, varies how useful that is etc. That’s all down to each developer. You can’t max view an AU unless the developer has allowed for it.

The best way in AUM in this case is to drag the window to your preferred size. Then when you close and open the AU, AUM remembers the last view, which is useful :)

We’re saying exactly the same thing here :) And yes, if a different size is needed, dragging is the best way.