Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New music piece, The myth of the Tiger men

Made this piece of music with ios instruments, Cubasis and some samples. It's a pity i can't play live anymore or do collaborations due to illness. Hope someone finds it interesting. Regards, Frenq.

Comments

• Good MacBeth! What violin and Sax are you using? Quite good. Thanks for sharing..

• Nice! In some parts I hear some 'Snow Goose' from Camel. Like it.

• edited July 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    Good MacBeth! What violin and Sax are you using? Quite good. Thanks for sharing..

ios Embertone Sensual Sax and Lewis E Pyle Violin (Lite).sfz played via Ploque on a laptop then routed to ios Zoom interface and record in ios Cubasis. Could perhaps be done by a sf2? player in ios directly but this is how i record my sfz files in Cubasis at the moment.

• How do you process Sensual Sax? You have gotten more out of it than I have heard. Thanks.

• edited July 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    How do you process Sensual Sax? You have gotten more out of it than I have heard. Thanks.

Not too much sensual reverb, used an i.m.o. better reverb, Eos2 on it, to let it sit better in the mix. Lots of trial and error, listening and eq-ing.

• Thank you guys for your nice comments.