Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

July 4th Weekend Sales - What Apps You’re Mostly Wishing For?

Comments

• @Tarekith said:
    We have a known sale day, Black Friday.

For iOS apps?
    Cool. Good to know.

• Yeah BlackFriday is the one time you can expect a sales explosion
    The first year I got my iPad Pro I spent a good $500 on BF sales LoL
    it was hectic :D

• So 4th July is some important day in Trumpland, I guess...

• @mannix said:

@Tarekith said:

@Steaders said:
    Curious. Are July 4th iOS sales a certainty or wishful thinking?

Wishful thinking. A lot pf people here expect apps to go on sale for any reason at all. We had a 3000 page thread about the upcoming Groundhog Day sales last year ;)

In the early iOS times 4th of July was really a sale event, but with the changing political climate this day is seen as toxic, nationalistic and as white supremacy by activists. So a lot of devs will not dare to do special sales on this day, afraid of getting a shitstorm of negativity by activists. 4th of July is unfortunately out. Btw activists also seem to be going after BF this year, because they see it as a capitalist party.

Evidence for July 4th sale shaming?

• edited July 2019

@marmakin said:

@mannix said:

@Tarekith said:

@Steaders said:

Wishful thinking. A lot pf people here expect apps to go on sale for any reason at all. We had a 3000 page thread about the upcoming Groundhog Day sales last year ;)

In the early iOS times 4th of July was really a sale event, but with the changing political climate this day is seen as toxic, nationalistic and as white supremacy by activists. So a lot of devs will not dare to do special sales on this day, afraid of getting a shitstorm of negativity by activists. 4th of July is unfortunately out. Btw activists also seem to be going after BF this year, because they see it as a capitalist party.

Are activists really going after iOS devs?

No they won't devs are of course a lot of dev will fear what could be happening if... ;)

I guess that explains the lack of Flag Day sales 😂

Of course my comment was an exagaration but we all can all agree that 4th of July isn't that important as it once was due to political situation. US Nationalism has become for a lot of people a sin.

To be clear 4th of July was till a year or 5 ago celebrated and also used by devs to put app on sale. Like a lot of devs also use(d) Christmas for sales.

• edited July 2019

@mannix said:

@marmakin said:

@mannix said:

@Tarekith said:

@Steaders said:

No they won't devs are of course a lot of dev will fear what could be happening if... ;)

Of course my comment was an exagaration but we all can all agree that 4th of July isn't that important as it once was due to political situation. US Nationalism has become for a lot of people a sin.

@ksound said:

@mannix said:

@Tarekith said:

@Steaders said:

To be clear 4th of July was till a year or 5 ago celebrated and also used by devs to put apps on sale. Like a lot of devs also use(d) Christmas for sales.

btw Nike pulled a pair of sneakers that were meant for 4th of July which had an historical US flag on the back after "talking" to activists.

"Nike has recalled a July Fourth-themed sneaker that featured what’s known as the Betsy Ross flag after critics said the design is a symbol of slavery. Others have defended it as a patriotic symbol of the Revolutionary War. "

• edited July 2019

Patterning 2 just went on sale. $5 off.
    https://appsliced.co/app?n=patterning-2&l=list

• @mannix I agree wholeheartedly that these are indeed “challenging” times, politically, that we are now living in. Not sure though if it’s a purposeful exclusion of the holiday or a coincidence. Lord knows Black Friday speaks more to American culture than 7/4 haha. There do seem to be very few app sales for a major holiday.

At any rate, my real intent was just to find a way to work in a Flag Day joke 😂

• I don't know what part of the country you live in mannix, America has been nationalistic since it's inception but no need to worry, all flags are patriotic by nature, even the isis flag.

• where are the sales at????

• Patterning 2 is on sale. They should be praised for not listening to the Shaming warrior.

Sorry link not collaborating today

• haha, Patterning is one of those apps that you always wish you could buy again when it goes on sale!

• @Steaders said:

Thanks for the heads up.

Can anyone briefly explain the major differences between Patterning 2 and Patterning? I have the first one but only use it occasionally.

Wondering if I’m missing out.

• @mannix said:

@mannix said:

@marmakin said:

@mannix said:

@Tarekith said:

@Steaders said:

@ksound said:

@mannix said:

@Tarekith said:

@Steaders said:

To be clear 4th of July was till a year or 5 ago celebrated and also used by devs to put apps on sale. Like a lot of devs also use(d) Christmas for sales.

btw Nike pulled a pair of sneakers that were meant for 4th of July which had an historical US flag on the back after "talking" to activists.

"Nike has recalled a July Fourth-themed sneaker that featured what’s known as the Betsy Ross flag after critics said the design is a symbol of slavery. Others have defended it as a patriotic symbol of the Revolutionary War. "

by ‘activists’ do you mean people who buy sneakers to actually wear in the outdoors ,,, y’know, runnin’ around and stuff?
    golddamn commie pinko weirdo’s! :)

• @mannix said:

So no evidence of the July 4th iOS sales disrupted by anti-patriotic zealots, then?

Also, please tell me more about the decline of patriotism in the U.S. during this holiday that has every city in the country and its residents letting off fireworks in honor of U.S. independence.

• @ksound said:

@mannix said:

So no evidence of the July 4th iOS sales disrupted by anti-patriotic zealots, then?

Also, please tell me more about the decline of patriotism in the U.S. during this holiday that has every city in the country and its residents letting off fireworks in honor of U.S. independence.

Hey, nothing says patriotism like wearing a symbol of said patriotism
    on your feet

• I just snorted beer out my nose.

• @Tarekith said:
    I just snorted beer out my nose.

:D

• 👍🏼

• SynthMaster One is on sale. A good one too . The sale and the app are good. 😃

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/synthmaster-one/id1254353266

• You guys are way off about what July 4th actually means here. It's just a big party where you can act like a little kid and shoot bottle rockets and roman candles at each other, while still having the adult sensibility to plan and pick up alcohol and food for the grill. It's my favorite holiday of the year. Go USA!

• @eyesunderground said:

@Steaders said:

Thanks for the heads up.

Can anyone briefly explain the major differences between Patterning 2 and Patterning? I have the first one but only use it occasionally.

Wondering if I’m missing out.

For me it is the ratcheting (little repeated notes in a step) and the sequence-able drum kit switching.

From the dev...

WHAT’S NEW in Patterning 2 :
    • Recording Beats & Automation
    • Drum Kit Switching
    • Randomize (Almost) Everything
    • Next Generation Ratcheting
    • Coarse Tune & MIDI Note Quantization
    • Quantized Pattern Launch
    • Sample Folders
    • Loop Rotate
    • Pattern Tempo Changes
    • Divide Mode Measure Length
    • New Automation Layers
    • Ableton Link Start/Stop
    • MIDI Learn Recording
    • MIDI Drum Triggering
    • MIDI Only Tracks
    • Custom MIDI CC Outputs
    • MIDI Gate Length, Pitch Bend, and Transpose Automation
    • Import Songs and Drum Kits from version 1.
    • Under the Hood Performance Improvements
    • Workflow Enhancements
    • And more…

• @ecou said:
    SynthMaster One is on sale. A good one too . The sale and the app are good. 😃

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/synthmaster-one/id1254353266

I'm trying to decide between SM One and SM Player + Synth Giants Bundle.

One is a beast, but that ELP presets...

• edited July 2019

@JeffChasteen said:

@ksound said:

@mannix said:

on your feet

Please no jokes about the Fourth of July, when we honor our brave revolutionary soldiers as they simultaneously crossed the Delaware, fought at Fort McHenry in the Battle of 1812 and secured the airports.
    God bless Merica.

• edited July 2019

@ExAsperis99 said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@ksound said:

@mannix said:

on your feet

Please no jokes about the Fourth of July, when we honor our brave revolutionary soldiers as they simultaneously crossed the Delaware, fought at Fort McHenry at the Battle of 1812 and secured the airports.
    God bless Merica.

⛈😡⛈ 🤣

• edited July 2019

@JeffChasteen said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@ksound said:

@mannix said:

on your feet

Please no jokes about the Fourth of July, when we honor our brave revolutionary soldiers as they simultaneously crossed the Delaware, fought at Fort McHenry at the Battle of 1812 and secured the airports.
    God bless Merica.

⛈😡⛈

haha

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@ksound said:

@mannix said:

on your feet

God bless Merica.

⛈😡⛈

haha

Since it was a tale told by an alleged teetotaler, despite the remarkable similarity, I guess it can't be considered Drunk History.
    Maybe Junk Food History...?

• @ksound said:

@mannix said:

"Picture us cooling out on the Fourth of July
    And if you heard we were celebrating, that's a worldwide lie"

Louder than a Bomb
    Public Enemy
    Produced by Bomb Squad
    Album It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back

• DCJDCJ
    edited July 2019

More politics, please. The dragon is nearly woken >:)