July 4th Weekend Sales - What Apps You’re Mostly Wishing For?

With the July 4th Sales right around the corner; what are the apps you’re looking forward to finally getting?

«134

Comments

  • All of them 😩 . My poor wallet!

  • I’m hoping for some 4pockets specials.

  • Touchable Pro, bit juicy for my wallet at full price.

  • CrudeBytes IAP's for iSymphonic... only a few hundred dollars left to buy the whole orchestra.
    CrudeBytes Colossus Piano IAP's too.

    I want to sample all these sounds into NanoStudio 2's Obsidian Synth like @ScottVanZandt did.
    It only took him 100+ hours to do so.

  • I’m waiting for the FAC bundle and the remaining Ruismaker apps to complete the collection

  • Ravenscroft and NeoSoul Studio are at the top of my list.

  • Sugar bytes
    DDMF MagicDeathEye

    *a Xequence2 release

  • edited June 30

    Animoog AU (even as IAP)

  • @Tones4Christ said:
    I’m hoping for some 4pockets specials.

    I could go for some of that, too! 👍

  • @MonzoPro said:
    Touchable Pro, bit juicy for my wallet at full price.

    I'm loving it, but as an appoholic I'm curious about lemur and their add on liine
    https://liine.net/en/products/lemur/premium/livecontrol-2/

  • Turnado, Aphelian, Fugue, Altispace, Egoist, Aparillo, Moebius Lab, Chameleon, NS2.... Probably be tempted by any of those and a bunch others that I’m forgetting.

  • Quantum Sequencer and Photon AU on sale would be great! :)

  • Remaining Gadgets should drop on the 4th (or maybe later) but still...
    I'll still keep an eye out for good deals but since I'll be having limited internet access for a while the app-o-holic in me is 'happy' :D

  • Woodstepper and Reggae Drummer would be great!

  • edited July 1

    Probably none... most of the ones I have (like lemur) were uninstalled from years ago...

  • Sugar bytes

  • Watching EGSY01 synth , Atom :)

  • Xynthesizr.

    Not going to happen though.

    Mitosynth.

    Not going to happen, probably ever.

  • @reasOne said:

    @MonzoPro said:
    Touchable Pro, bit juicy for my wallet at full price.

    I'm loving it, but as an appoholic I'm curious about lemur and their add on liine
    https://liine.net/en/products/lemur/premium/livecontrol-2/

    Can’t seem to open that page, will check out some videos though - good to have a few options.

    Most of my Live work at the moment seems to be dragging old tapes and files into it, looping and mucking about with them, and regurgitating it as a new thing.

    One of the reasons I buy so many apps and have got through so many desktop DAWs, is each one makes me work in a new and different way, and Live has brought so many new goodies to the table. I’ll be sticking with Live as my main DAW for some time though, it’s got a lot of the ‘jamming/experimental’ freedom I enjoy on the iPad.

  • Bit like musical gymnastics isn't it Monzo - coping with all these iOS apps and the different ways they approach music and sound? ... especially the Russians - very different design concepts - much more technical - lots of wonderful maths - from the basics up ... buckets of fun and likely very good for the brain's cabling. More fun than crosswords. That's my flimsy excuse anyway. More odd apps urgently!

  • @MobileMusic said:
    Animoog AU (even as IAP)

    +100. Has anyone reached out to @MoogMusicInc to see if they are developing this??

  • Ravenscroft 275
    AUM maybe...

  • edited July 1

    @Tones4Christ said:
    I’m hoping for some 4pockets specials.

    I swear 4pockets apps are always on sale. I think it’s part of their marketing strategy to keep in peoples thoughts by constantly turning up on the sales sites. its smart as it’s a good bit of free publicity.

  • @MonzoPro said:

    @reasOne said:

    @MonzoPro said:
    Touchable Pro, bit juicy for my wallet at full price.

    I'm loving it, but as an appoholic I'm curious about lemur and their add on liine
    https://liine.net/en/products/lemur/premium/livecontrol-2/

    Can’t seem to open that page, will check out some videos though - good to have a few options.

    Most of my Live work at the moment seems to be dragging old tapes and files into it, looping and mucking about with them, and regurgitating it as a new thing.

    One of the reasons I buy so many apps and have got through so many desktop DAWs, is each one makes me work in a new and different way, and Live has brought so many new goodies to the table. I’ll be sticking with Live as my main DAW for some time though, it’s got a lot of the ‘jamming/experimental’ freedom I enjoy on the iPad.

    Ya that page seems broken lol oh well, maybe that's a sign to avoid it 😆
    I hear you, I always go back to ableton and using my iOS synths there as audio and deff using midi sequencers to sequence my desktop synths..
    Touchable has really added a great touch lol

  • @Soundscaper said:
    Bit like musical gymnastics isn't it Monzo - coping with all these iOS apps and the different ways they approach music and sound? ... especially the Russians - very different design concepts - much more technical - lots of wonderful maths - from the basics up ... buckets of fun and likely very good for the brain's cabling. More fun than crosswords. That's my flimsy excuse anyway. More odd apps urgently!

    I love a new weird app - something like iDensity can keep me amused for months.

    Getting a new bit of software is like playing on someone else’s guitar - your brain thinks differently and you come up with new stuff.

  • edited July 1

    @reasOne said:

    @MonzoPro said:

    @reasOne said:

    @MonzoPro said:
    Touchable Pro, bit juicy for my wallet at full price.

    I'm loving it, but as an appoholic I'm curious about lemur and their add on liine
    https://liine.net/en/products/lemur/premium/livecontrol-2/

    Can’t seem to open that page, will check out some videos though - good to have a few options.

    Most of my Live work at the moment seems to be dragging old tapes and files into it, looping and mucking about with them, and regurgitating it as a new thing.

    One of the reasons I buy so many apps and have got through so many desktop DAWs, is each one makes me work in a new and different way, and Live has brought so many new goodies to the table. I’ll be sticking with Live as my main DAW for some time though, it’s got a lot of the ‘jamming/experimental’ freedom I enjoy on the iPad.

    Ya that page seems broken lol oh well, maybe that's a sign to avoid it 😆
    I hear you, I always go back to ableton and using my iOS synths there as audio and deff using midi sequencers to sequence my desktop synths..
    Touchable has really added a great touch lol

    I’m new to Ableton, though I did have a brief fling with it in its early days.

    It’s the fun element that does it for me. Previously I was using Reason and Maschine, and while good, are very ‘straight’ in their approach. I find it easier to integrate iPad stuff into Live too: just arm a clip or drag some audio in, tweak the timing, add a few more clips and jam away.

  • Fabfilter would be nice, although they haven't been available for more than two weeks already ...

    If @LuisMartinez decides to hold a rare sale, I would definitely grab Reggae Drummer ... maybe Future Drummer as well.

  • @MonzoPro said:

    @reasOne said:

    @MonzoPro said:

    @reasOne said:

    @MonzoPro said:
    Touchable Pro, bit juicy for my wallet at full price.

    I'm loving it, but as an appoholic I'm curious about lemur and their add on liine
    https://liine.net/en/products/lemur/premium/livecontrol-2/

    Can’t seem to open that page, will check out some videos though - good to have a few options.

    Most of my Live work at the moment seems to be dragging old tapes and files into it, looping and mucking about with them, and regurgitating it as a new thing.

    One of the reasons I buy so many apps and have got through so many desktop DAWs, is each one makes me work in a new and different way, and Live has brought so many new goodies to the table. I’ll be sticking with Live as my main DAW for some time though, it’s got a lot of the ‘jamming/experimental’ freedom I enjoy on the iPad.

    Ya that page seems broken lol oh well, maybe that's a sign to avoid it 😆
    I hear you, I always go back to ableton and using my iOS synths there as audio and deff using midi sequencers to sequence my desktop synths..
    Touchable has really added a great touch lol

    I’m new to Ableton, though I did have a brief fling with it in its early days.

    It’s the fun element that does it for me. Previously I was using Reason and Maschine, and while good, are very ‘straight’ in their approach. I find it easier to integrate iPad stuff into Live too: just arm a clip or drag some audio in, tweak the timing, add a few more clips and jam away.

    Think I tried to make Lemur Live-control work but didn't manage it. Seemed more complicated to set up than Touchable.
    Haven't tried it since. :)

  • Egotist, Fabfilter, Apematrix.

  • @Carnbot said:

    @MonzoPro said:

    @reasOne said:

    @MonzoPro said:

    @reasOne said:

    @MonzoPro said:
    Touchable Pro, bit juicy for my wallet at full price.

    I'm loving it, but as an appoholic I'm curious about lemur and their add on liine
    https://liine.net/en/products/lemur/premium/livecontrol-2/

    Can’t seem to open that page, will check out some videos though - good to have a few options.

    Most of my Live work at the moment seems to be dragging old tapes and files into it, looping and mucking about with them, and regurgitating it as a new thing.

    One of the reasons I buy so many apps and have got through so many desktop DAWs, is each one makes me work in a new and different way, and Live has brought so many new goodies to the table. I’ll be sticking with Live as my main DAW for some time though, it’s got a lot of the ‘jamming/experimental’ freedom I enjoy on the iPad.

    Ya that page seems broken lol oh well, maybe that's a sign to avoid it 😆
    I hear you, I always go back to ableton and using my iOS synths there as audio and deff using midi sequencers to sequence my desktop synths..
    Touchable has really added a great touch lol

    I’m new to Ableton, though I did have a brief fling with it in its early days.

    It’s the fun element that does it for me. Previously I was using Reason and Maschine, and while good, are very ‘straight’ in their approach. I find it easier to integrate iPad stuff into Live too: just arm a clip or drag some audio in, tweak the timing, add a few more clips and jam away.

    Think I tried to make Lemur Live-control work but didn't manage it. Seemed more complicated to set up than Touchable.
    Haven't tried it since. :)

    Ah ok, thanks for that. I'll wait for a Touchable sale then :)

Sign In or Register to comment.