Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tonestack audio demo.ir cab.dirty and clean sounds.

edited June 2019 in Creations

Clean sounds start at 8mins.
I use my luke,an apogee jam,a marshall ir cab and MTdaw.
This app is really impressive.
It doen’t have this overly bright sound you can find in bias fx.
The bass and mid low frequency are very strong and tight.
Thanks!
Flo

Comments

• That was a pleasure to hear!

• I started to hear your stuff on SoundCloud and am massively impressed!

Recommended.

• @tja said:
    That was a pleasure to hear!

It was a pleasure to do😉.
    Thanks a lot for listening.
    Flo

• @tja said:
    I started to hear your stuff on SoundCloud and am massively impressed!

Recommended.

Oh! Thank you sooo muuchh!!
    Enjoy!
    Flo

• Really nice demo... Tone Stack and all those IAPs on sale for 75% off.

The FX collection is really nice but 98% of them are mono.

All I need it a lot more practice and I can amazing my friends too. (I would need some friends
    but practice first).

• @flo26 : Really nice. Love the Jeff Beck-style bend/vibrato touches that show up in your playing..not Ina derivative way.

• @McD said:

Solution?

• @audiblevideo said:

@McD said:

Solution?

Yes. But if you use Tone Stack as an IAA FX and feed it stereo I think it only processes the left channel.
    Then you can add a stereo effect on tone stack and get 2 channels out. Worth getting to the facts on this because at these prices there are some great FX stomps in here to mangle Synths with.

• @McD said:

@audiblevideo said:

@McD said:

Solution?

Yes. But if you use Tone Stack as an IAA FX and feed it stereo I think it only processes the left channel.

This does not seem to be the case. I just did a quick test and ToneStack doesn’t mono-ize a stereo input. I tested the tap room delay with a stereo source file that has different sounds on left and right. With tap delay turned off, the original stereo is maintained. With the effect on, both channels are processed. So, it doesn’t mix down to mono. And it processes both channels.