Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Uncharted Grounds // A Model D late night jam

I came up with this little chord progression while browsing presets on Model D and decided to make a little track out of it. Reminds me of Stranger Things OST for some reason.
Two instances of Model D in AUM (boy I love that synth!) and kick drum courtesy of Ruismaker Noir. Cut-off knobs tweaked live in AUM.
Enjoy!

Comments

• πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Still a top 5 Synth on IOS for my tastes. Probably because it sounds like the music that made me love synths in the beginning with Wendy Carlos, etc. Just a great musical instrument. Nice track... thanks for sharing and reminding me about Model 15. I've been chasing the hot new apps and forgot about it.

• Nice! Enjoyed it - with a cup of fresh grinded coffee. Perfect match.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @MrBlaschke said:
    Nice! Enjoyed it - with a cup of fresh grinded coffee. Perfect match.

haha thanks! I do the same! Fresh Guatemala beans from a local roaster, Baratza Encore, brewed with Aeropress or moka for cappuccinos ;)

• @McD said:
    Still a top 5 Synth on IOS for my tastes. Probably because it sounds like the music that made me love synths in the beginning with Wendy Carlos, etc. Just a great musical instrument. Nice track... thanks for sharing and reminding me about Model 15. I've been chasing the hot new apps and forgot about it.

Model 15 is just so deep, sometimes I sit and try to force myself to learn a new thing or two but I inevitably get lost in soundscapes building and hours go by like minutes...

• @silent1 said:

@MrBlaschke said:
    Nice! Enjoyed it - with a cup of fresh grinded coffee. Perfect match.

haha thanks! I do the same! Fresh Guatemala beans from a local roaster, Baratza Encore, brewed with Aeropress or moka for cappuccinos ;)

On Weekends I do not use my Aeropress. It’s in the office. I had (and have again) a Single Origin from Costa Rica, Bajo del Rio La Montana, locally medium roasted. Grinded with my Eureka, then brewed in 23 seconds with the Rocket to a tasty Cappuccino.

Also making some track atm :smile:

Good to see coffee lovers around! β˜•οΈ