Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BlueBird Boulevard / Album #7 Pianos

edited June 2019 in Creations

Getting down to the wire here. This one and the next are pianocentric. Perhaps they are my favorites.

https://michaelalevy.bandcamp.com/album/bluebird-boulevard

Comments

• What does the A middle initial stand for. Mine is "Anthony" after my maternal (step)grandfather.
    His actual name was "Anton" and I believe he was an immigrant Czech. That made my Monogram
    D.A.M.

Your's M.A.L which is french for "bad". You be bad, bro'.

Anyway, errand today and I might fall way behind on listening and given you specific grief about
    your music.

I do look forward to some solidly pianistic music rather than more Sax honking.

• Yes, MAL and my name backwards... Leachim Yvel.... watch your ass with those undermedicated jibes, @McD !

• I'm a DVL, so watch out!

😈

• Back at the piano bench for Album #7. Makes sense to avoid the heavy lifting of all those extra instruments and sprint for the finish line at full speed.

Mike's trusting bass player is along for the drive. Mike's bass player has been faithful to him and refuses to
    record with anyone else because he hates to travel. He just goes every where with Mike attached as he is to his left arm.

The ending of False Dawn sound like the chord progression used on a prior album. What track is it?
    (I'll check later. Must focus).

Whoa. Rock drums on the Raven with violin solo (Thumbjam or isymphonic?)

West Wind is gorgeous. I cold listen to a lot of this stuff... I know it's like harnessing a stallion to a hay wagon and then loading it with townie rubes but I get a visceral reaction to this Americana style of music pioneered by Aaron Copland and based on the plagal cadences of church music that is the at heart of white soul music from the Appalachian mountains. It works for me.

Yule Love is almost 50's pop in its vibe. Then E-Fiddle to throw you off kilter. This is Mike listening to the drummer and hoping the club's check will clear because he's paying the band in cash. (The club owner just asked to turn down that damn fiddle. There's a banquet upstairs.).

Dream@athing needs to "B" made into a valid email address. It's bounces back in gmail. Typos in this one. Is there a musical "White Out"? Sometimes my cat plays the piano with me. (I know their not typos... he likes those dissonances as much as I like plagal cadences.)

WRONG NOTE WARNING: The US Government has required labeling this music as containing elements of harmony that might cause discomfort and potential flatulence. Nor recommended for casual use or for anyone operating Monster Trucks.

The Skater is cutting edge smooth. Glide with it. (Watch for thin ice). Personally, I think the skater skater out on the Lake and never skated back. It's sad but a choice.

"No Time for Tomorrow" sound like a tribute to Stephen Hawking who used more tomorrow's than he was
    permitted and taught us all a lesson about Time. It's negotiable. There are some quantum effects at work here and space curves and you'll end up facing your own mortality and realize "We have been here before" and the bus driver still won't ask for directions. I should have flown or maybe Skated. Faster either way.

2 more...