Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iOS 13 Beta Mouse experiences?

I was using Auria Pro for a big session yesterday and it made me realize how much I miss using a mouse sometimes and the efficiency it provides for audio editing, cuts and fades. I’m curious if anyone has tried the mouse feature of iOS 13 beta in any hosts and what your experience has been like with it. Thanks

Comments

• It works fine, but I found myself reaching up to tap the screen instead.

Mousing is good if you’re already typing, but if you just need to tap something on screen, the a finger is a lot faster than grabbing the mouse and moving the pointer.

• @mistercharlie even in a DAW when editing audio on the timeline? Is is desktop smooth or kinda clunky?

• @ipadbeatmaking Smooth, like desktop. It's fine, but I prefer a trackpad, and I can't get one to work with it yet.

Definitely super welcome, and very useful. But touch is still better in many cases. I like that both options are available, so you can pick the best one for the job.