Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Anyone have any experience with Gear4music?

edited June 2019 in Other

A few days ago I purchased a pair of Adam A7X monitors (1.67k after tax) and was just now looking to buy some stands , and this bundle deal for a pair of A7X WITH stands just popped up for $1100 from Gear4music!

Spent some time comparing prices on their other gear, and it seems across the board generally less expensive than anywhere I’ve found. For example: Waldorf Ns1 wavetable eurorack module - $180 (vs $370 on Sweetwater or $250 on Reverb). ..

I figure there’s gotta be a catch, but it seems quite a few posts from satisfied customers around the net. a few say their after-sale service is next to non-existent (no biggie to me) but returns apparently haven’t been a problem for people.

Anyway, thought some of you might want to take a look.

Comments

• I have bought stuff from them in the past, not had any problems. Stuff arrived on time. Never had a need to try getting any support from them though.

• Only dealt with U.K. store online and never had a problem. If I shop online for music equipment I use them first. Also, by becoming a VIP member there are some fair deals available.

• I have bought an Artiphon Instrument 1 from them. No problems, so I have not needed any support from them.

• Have bought guitars, synths, mixer. Never a problem, good customer support.

• edited June 2019

@AndyPlankton said:
    I have bought stuff from them in the past, not had any problems. Stuff arrived on time. Never had a need to try getting any support from them though.

Very good to hear! A little bittersweet though - kind of a hard pill to swallow that I could have saved $500 - which would have only been $99 shy of getting a Moog DFAM at their prices. ah well, live and learn ;)

@ajmiller said:
    Only dealt with U.K. store online and never had a problem. If I shop online for music equipment I use them first. Also, by becoming a VIP member there are some fair deals available.

Awesome. I’ll definitely be sending money their way in the future. I’m in America, so not all of their products are available to be shipped here; but those that are are more than worth it for savings. Going be a great place to eventually piecemeal my eurorack system from. =)

• I’ve a made a few orders from them. I bought my sax which was sent to France without any issues. More recently I received from them a PA speaker which arrived in terrible condition: no additional package, original one almost destroyed and speaker not working properly. I asked for a refund and that two almost two months to get it. They have good prices but I like Thomann better, never had any issues with them.

• Never had any probs with them