Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ifretless bass groovy blues

I use a backing track,ifretless bass and MTdaw.
Thanks!
Flo

Comments

• Nice playing... it makes me think of the first time I heard Jaco in the 70's. A bass player bought over his solo album and
    his sound was one of those players where you remember your whole life the moment you first hear it. Like Hendrix,
    Clapton (with Cream for me) and SRV.

• Thanks so much!
    Jaco is the one and only!
    Flo

• Nice @flo26 ! There were some great chromatic runs mixed in there, and the really quick bits toward the end - I can't waggle my fingers that fast on the screen!

:D

• @Daveypoo said:
    Nice @flo26 ! There were some great chromatic runs mixed in there, and the really quick bits toward the end - I can't waggle my fingers that fast on the screen!

I can wiggle fast enough but playing notes that make musical sense at that speed requires a lot of
    skill and musical knowledge :^)

• @McD - it's not how fast you can wiggle, it's how you USE it.