Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iPad Backup Tutorial or something ?

Hello ! I just bought a new iPad ( 2018, finally ), i had an iPad Air 1 before.

Can i transfer all my iPad Air 1 things to the new iPad ? How ?

Sorry, im looking but not finding easy or for dummies tutorial for that.

Thanks

Comments

• @raimundoarriagada said:
    Hello ! I just bought a new iPad ( 2018, finally ), i had an iPad Air 1 before.

Can i transfer all my iPad Air 1 things to the new iPad ? How ?

If you backup your iPad Air 1 using iTunes it can move all the files and data to a new iPad.
    To get just your apps back go into the App Store and click on your account icon and use the purchased
    history and re-load every app you want on the new iPad.

• @raimundoarriagada said:
    GOT IT :D

By the way... you will see news that iTunes is going away but the reality is that iTunes will be broken into
    multiple Apps. One of them will allow you to perform backups of IOS devices. Tho' iTunes on Windows would be the question
    for many that don't have a Mac Desktop/Laptop. And I'm not sure what Apple has planned for iTunes on Windows long term.

I stopped using Windows completely after not having a "work mandated" Windows Laptop for the last 3 years.
    Maybe windows will get some low-cost music making capabilities that lure me back but I'll probably just keep playing
    for a Mac due to my love of the underlying "Unix-based" OS that Mac OS X is based upon.

What I might go for is iTunes Linux if that ever comes to pass.