Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Can you give it more stars if you like this game?

edited June 2019 in Other

Ok, the only things I typed in the title was the letter "C" and "?".. the rest were spell check choices. Anyone can answer me back? ( is this the summer doldrums, or just my doldrums?)

"The best thing is when you have the same problem with your app". Thank you SpellCheck for that insight,

Comments

• The only way I could possibly have control of this is a bit of an audio recording. If ya want me I gotta was a great time for you and your.

• edited June 2019

Wow that sounds great! (Spellcheck was the way to get the kids together for the weekend)

• McDMcD
    edited June 2019

That title us pure "Game App Spam" and went straight to my junk drawer and they I saw it was @LinearLineman sending it.
    It's a cry for help. Now my mind is racing with possible scenarios. Then I read your text and realized. He's crying wolf again...
    crying "fire" in the crowded forum... playing with himself... generating extra Forum stats... regressing to childhood...

#1 Answer: Being true to his muses.

Back to work here looking at Apps I don't own and other (more talented) people do. I covet their talent so I buy the same stuff.
    If @Lady_App_titude shows up and demo's another OS X app I'll really go over budget this month. Hopefully she demo's FF's so I can feel better about investing in better toys. I wrestle constantly with OS X App envy.

• wimwim
    edited June 2019

Thanks for this idea. I now have yet another way to muck around with my wife’s head. It’s always healthy to maintain that suspicion that you might actually be as mentally unstable as they secretly fear.

• edited June 2019

Mentally and she has performed well with my friend from work (@wim).

(@McD) the app works well with the iPad version of the app but it seems like a lot of apps have been updated to the buffer size.

• You guys using the Creative Writer app again??

• @oat_phipps said:
    You guys using the Creative Writer app again??

I'll give 5 Stars to the Creative Writer app but not if I have to buy it to vote.

• edited June 2019

• wimwim
    edited June 2019

Bonus Round! Recommended videos from @AudioGus ’s YT post.

• Keep forgetting you guys actually use your iPads for this forum. I only use my iPad for music and never open Safari
    except when it's needed to access some docs for an app. I was trying to get spell checker offerings on my Mac and don't
    see anything here.

• edited June 2019

@wim said:
    Bonus Round! Recommended videos from @AudioGus ’s YT post.

Full disclosure. Here is a real logged in shot...

• @McD said:
    Keep forgetting you guys actually use your iPads for this forum. I only use my iPad for music and never open Safari
    except when it's needed to access some docs for an app. I was trying to get spell checker offerings on my Mac and don't
    see anything here.

I need to get paid to use a desktop.

• @AudioGus said:

What do you charge?

I actually use a laptop and also avoid desks at all costs. The laptop warms my legs and probably helps
    control my sperm count. I'm a total couch potato and using the MIDI keyboard is my workout. I do walk
    so I can have more dogs in my life.

• @McD said:

@AudioGus said:

What do you charge?

I actually use a laptop and also avoid desks at all costs. The laptop warms my legs and probably helps
    control my sperm count. I'm a total couch potato and using the MIDI keyboard is my workout. I do walk
    so I can have more dogs in my life.

I do have a zenbook and a tower but I just define desktop as mouse and keyboard. I tried for the life of me to come up with a good mouse/keyboard couch rig but just could not crack it.

• edited June 2019

The only thing that is so true is it only a certain way of playing the game but I don’t know what it would be.

😂 I typed “t” and Siri did the rest.

I truly believe there will be a time where google will offer to read all my online content and create a writing style that auto completes entire paragraphs for me.

• @AudioGus said:
    I tried for the life of me to come up with a good mouse/keyboard couch rig but just could not crack it.

This might help:

If I want to raise my sperm count I use it for thermal relief on the couch.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @EyeOhEss said:
    Auto-suggest is the modern day ouija board ;)

Really? Controlled by the spirit world? Can we ask it questions and find out where we will die?

The Ouija board told me on any flight of stairs so we bought a 2 story house. Quite the coincidence huh?
    My wife's idea really. She waxes the stairs and buys me fuzzy slippers and then screams bloody murder downstairs at
    odd hours for me to come running... it's usually a spider that "just got away". I do slip and fall about once a month
    but I prove the Ouija wrong every time, so far.

• You are on a rampage @McD! “Controls have been pretty good imo but the best thing about this game is that you can’t beat the free world 🌎 with a midi guitar!” (Not bad word choose. Everyone on the forum will see “app” come up repeatedly. It draws from your usage, no? If so, how come “depressed” doesn’t come up for me?”

• @LinearLineman said:
    You are on a rampage @McD! “Controls have been pretty good imo but the best thing about this game is that you can’t beat the free world 🌎 with a midi guitar!” (Not bad word choose. Everyone on the forum will see “app” come up repeatedly. It draws from your usage, no? If so, how come “depressed” doesn’t come up for me?”

You should see "key pressed" a lot.

If you get these 10 Albums out and then kill yourself I'll never talk to you again.
    Just because sales go up after the artist dies that's no reason to stock the shelves and cash it in.

I think you can do a lot better with lots more advice about your instrument selections so keep cranking these out
    into the 20's.

• “I will enjoy this game but it will not get me back on track”. Actually there will be nine albi as I culled out some pieces. Enough is enough! But these two piano collections to come are my favorites. “Guessing has always happened when the first jazz improvisation was a great game.”

• @McD said:

@AudioGus said:
    I tried for the life of me to come up with a good mouse/keyboard couch rig but just could not crack it.

This might help:

I do have that one. It doesn't work on my couch but on the bed I could put the mouse on the bed and get kind of ok results but my shoulder blade got a little kinked out.

• McDMcD
    edited June 2019

@AudioGus said:
    It doesn't work on my couch but on the bed I could put the mouse on the bed and get kind of ok results but my shoulder blade got a little kinked out.

Some kinky shoulder blade action in bed involving mice?

Sorry. Slow news day.

The HEADLINE for today should be this:

@LinearLineman pulls Album #10 in shame

I'll always consider it "The Lost Sessions". We should start a Kicker Started Campaign to have
    @rs2000 release it as a bootleg. Then we can all weigh in on if this music should ever have seen the
    light through the "SoundClouds" or been forged in the fires of "BandCamp". But censorship of the artist
    is intolerable.

Free "The Lost Sessions".

• @McD said:

@AudioGus said:
    It doesn't work on my couch but on the bed I could put the mouse on the bed and get kind of ok results but my shoulder blade got a little kinked out.

Some kinky shoulder blade action in bed involving mice?

Sorry. Slow news day.

The HEADLINE for today should be this:

@LinearLineman pulls Album #10 in shame

I'll always consider it "The Lost Sessions". We should start a Kicker Started Campaign to have
    @rs2000 release it as a bootleg. Then we can all weigh in on if this music should ever have seen the
    light through the "SoundClouds" or been forged in the fires of "BandCamp". But censorship of the artist
    is intolerable.

Free "The Lost Sessions".

So censorship by listeners is more tolerable? ;)

• @rs2000 said:
    So censorship by listeners is more tolerable? ;)

You have probably heard "The Lost Sessions"... is it true they contain the only know recordings of
    @LinearLineman singing? I'd pay money NOT to hear that.

How many of the 9 albums did you Master and generate the Graphic Designs for? (That "for" hanging off the end is probably wrong. Maybe the writer/reader will supplier the proper grammar for me). Strunk and White would know.

• edited June 2019

@McD, is that the legendary dangling participle?

• I'm starting to think this is just the way you guys type

• McDMcD
    edited June 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    @McD, is that the legendary dangling participle?

Whoa... scared me. I thought I accidentally uploaded a personal photo. I felt hung out to dry for a moment.
    Totally exposed.

Yes. It's also called a hanging preposition: the "for" is a preposition of the object "How many".
    It's actually OK to do this. But I almost changed it to:

For how many of the 9...

But I'm a prose stylist now. A published author and teacher of
    writing has said "He has an interesting prose style" and I wasn't there to see if she was laughing so I'm using it on my book cover without naming names.

I always start with the covers and never write the book. The cover is almost finished in a conceptual form using a little trick I like to call "The Mind's Printing Press". That would make a nice book in the Self-Help Section of the non-existent Book Stores I used to spend hours in reading magazines and Sci-Fi.

Then I would leave and walk the aisles of the record store looking for something beyond price that I could afford.

Then after closing I'd looking for a club with live music played by dead-eyed alcoholics.

Good times. Now I can enjoy all these cultural cesspools online without getting dressed.

• If ya days wait then > @AudioGus said:

@McD said:

@AudioGus said:

This might help:

I do have that one. It doesn't work on my couch but on the bed I could put the mouse on the bed and get kind of ok results but my shoulder blade got a little kinked out.

I use TeamViewer to my notebook when I’m too lazy to get up from the couch or the wife has the table too covered with junk to find room.

This is the best game I’ve seen on my knob. If you have a problem I don’t know how you gonna try it and it was a good thing I didn’t see.

• @wim said:
    I use TeamViewer to my notebook

The coolest thing I've experienced was running the AudioKit Synth One on my MacBook using the Xcode
    tools that developers use to write iPad apps. There's an emulator and the MIDI worked from Logic Pro to the AK Synth One. It just makes the case that we could have more iPad apps on OS X if Apple wanted to allow us the capability of a hosting Application. Of course, there would be support headaches, ya-da, ya-da. But it was magical. Developers know what this is like and can probably point out what won't work
    like AudioBus and access to a DAW with supports AUv3, etc. But IOS can probably run as a Virtual Machine on OS X.

We just live in a Walled Garden because it's the nicest garden around.

FYI: I want a reverse TeamViewer but Apple would block that too for "security" reasons at the iTunes
    check-in. Remote control of the iPad would compromise the system's security so its locked down for our own good.