Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Alain bashung cover.Happe.

I use my acoustic for everything.
I also use an apogee mic and Mtdaw.
Thanks.
Flo

Comments

• Une de mes favorites!
    J'aurais aimé t'entendre t'éloigner plus de l'original, quitte à lâcher la guitare pour partir dans des contrées plus électro. Mais c'est très bien réalisé, comme toujours avec toi !

• @JanKun said:
    Une de mes favorites!
    J'aurais aimé t'entendre t'éloigner plus de l'original, quitte à lâcher la guitare pour partir dans des contrées plus électro. Mais c'est très bien réalisé, comme toujours avec toi !

Google Translate suggests:

One of my favorites!
    I would have liked to hear you move away from the original, even if you let go of the guitar to go to more electro lands. But it is very well done, as always with you!

• @McD said:

@JanKun said:
    Une de mes favorites!

Google Translate suggests:

One of my favorites!
    I would have liked to hear you move away from the original, even if you let go of the guitar to go to more electro lands. But it is very well done, as always with you !

Pardon my French 😃!
    From now on I'll use English exclusively.

• Bravo ! J'adore Baschung et je trouve à la fois fidèle et personnel. En tout cas très émouvant.

Bravo! I love Baschung and I find both faithful and personal. In any case very moving.

• Un grand merci à vous.
    Cette chanson me tient particulièrement à cœur.
    Flo