Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

I’m searching for a new Cover Photo for Mike...

edited June 2019 in Other

I’m searching trough my photos to find a new Coverphoto for Mike @LinearLineman .
Looking for something different than the photos before...

What about this one? 😎

Comments

• Or something exotic?

• I gotta hand it to ya...

• Or one more from my series “Starship Berlin? 😊

• @sbcfx said:
    I gotta hand it to ya...

Oh snap! Was just about to post that. :blush:

• These are great! Got a Flickr or something?

• Something mysterious...

• Ok, last example for today! 😎

• Art and photo from me ..

• Thanks, @chandroji! I still am disappointed you don't have a dedicated site for this great work.
    I love the Berlin pieces and the flowers you have posted me. The hands are cool, but don't have the dark or light space for type. That's why the Berlin series is perfect as the relationship between form and space is so important.

• What is the theme of the album?

• edited June 2019

@MrBlaschke, well, three piano albums and one contemporary music (not quite sure what that is, however) remain in my deca-release.

@RUST( i )K, congrats on the gruesome nature of that. Especially the mouth. Very Bosch and Bacon.

• edited June 2019

I have thousands of flowers @LinearLineman ! 😊

Im building on a Photography Website - Coming soon! 😎

• Some examples - have listened only partially.
    But could fit if cropped to format and set up the Typography.
    High-Res on request :smile:

• And some more...different

• I know someone who has this look!

@RUST( i )K said:

Art and photo from me ..

• @id_23 said:
    I know someone who has this look!

@RUST( i )K said:

Art and photo from me ..

Peter Stringyfellow ?

• edited June 2019

Oh, thread Hijackers around but no problem you are all welcome! 😊

Thread title slightly edited... 😎

Hi @LinearLineman ,
    I would offer you this one for your next album! 😊

👇

By the way, if I’m not mentioned before:
    All my photography and artwork is copyrighted! 😎

• @chandroji said:

Apologies for disturbing your advertisement ! B)

• edited June 2019

@AndyPlankton said:

@chandroji said:

Apologies for disturbing your advertisement ! B)

Advertising was not my intention here. Mike will get my photos for free. 😊
    And this Thread is just to show some different photography styles I do...

And regarding the copyright: I do Photography for a long time and I know very well what can happen with my photos when there are online. That’s why I gave this reminder... 😎

Fine Art Photography is Artwork like music. There is always an artist and a human behind that creativity!

I have no intention to make any money with my Art, so if anyone is looking for a nice cover photo for his next music release feel free to ask me. I would be happy to support anyone who ask, for free... 😊

• edited June 2019

@chandroji, do you want me to put a copyright notice on the credits? As for myself, tho I am not a fan of me or anyone else being violated, anyone who violates my copyright and actually makes something off of it I Applaud! They will have done more than I ever could!
    Btw the bird image is amazing, the white of the forum page really makes it pop.. Is that Jesus in the background?

Very nice work @MrBlaschke!

• @id_23 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

Art and photo from me ..

LOL

• @chandroji - I also have Photography GAS. What camera(s) and lenses do you use?
    Do you also do a lot of image processing and what tools do you like if you do?

These photos some real mastery of the art of photography as an art form.

CTI Records used to release albums that had cover photos that look like this... just great images you could
    associate with the music. Many of the releases had the double-cover to allow even more images and the quality of
    the printing process made them l ready-for-mounting works of art (for a broke college student and musician).

• edited June 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    Btw the bird image is amazing, the white of the forum page really makes it pop.. Is that Jesus in the background?

Love this photo too, it’s one of my favorites! 😊
    In the blurred background of the Bird is a big poster located directly at the Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin. It’s a Photography from an American Soldier. Not Jesus... 😎

Checkpoint Charlie is probably one of the most photographed places in Berlin. There must be millions of photos around but I think this photo is quite special.

I think the bird is observing all the tourists around ...

• @McD My impression is that photography gear is much overrated. All you need is a quality body (with manual control options, obviously) and a great sharp lens with reliable and ideally fast AF. Easy to get for under $1000 nowadays.
    Everything else is in your hands.

• edited June 2019

@McD said:
    @chandroji - I also have Photography GAS. What camera(s) and lenses do you use?
    Do you also do a lot of image processing and what tools do you like if you do?

These photos some real mastery of the art of photography as an art form.

Hi @McD , happy you are interested!
    My half life I used Nikon Gear, my last Nikon camera was a D800.
    2014 I sold all my Nikon Stuff and exchanged everything with Olympus m43 gear. For all my photography since then I use OMD cameras with different lenses depend what I’m going to photograph.

I have around 55.000 photos in my portfolio all organized in Adobe Lightroom where I do most of the processing work. I’m photographing in RAW and convert it later by hand in jpg. For some special work I use also Adobe Photoshop but not very often.

@rs2000 said:
    @McD My impression is that photography gear is much overrated. All you need is a quality body (with manual control options, obviously) and a great sharp lens with reliable and ideally fast AF. Easy to get for under $1000 nowadays.
    Everything else is in your hands.

Yes and No!
    Yes because a lot of gear doesn’t makes a good photographer. A good body and a good lens in the right hand can be enough to make Fine Art but it depends what you are photographing! A street photographer just need a 35mm lens... 😎

No, because it depends what I’m going to photograph.
    For all my photos in this thread I used different lenses. It’s not possible to do all this different styles with just one sharp lens. For this photo I used a specialized Macro Lens. Nobody can do this with a standard lens.

When it comes to architecture I use extreme wide angle lenses completely different from Macros and standard lenses. Not forgetting a sturdy tripod and some other things...

As I said, it depends what I’m going to photograph. I would be soooooooo happy if I could do all this with just one lens because good lenses Glas is expensive and heavy to carry. I hate it to carry different lenses in big bags around.

That’s why I love my iPhone also for photography purposes. It’s astounding what the iPhone can do.
    But there are situations an iPhone can’t do the job so I need better equipment. The Checkpoint Charlie photo with the bird above with an iPhone? No way, you need a big and fast telephoto lens and a good camera!

That’s why I love my Olympus OMD’s and several high quality lenses! 😊

• P.S.
    Sometimes an iPhone can do the job! 😊

• @chandroji Of course it depends on what you're into. To get really close to the object, there's certainly no way around a dedicated macro lens. And a wide angle lens is faster to work with than shooting multiple images and post-stitching them.
    From the day I was fed up to carry all these lenses around, I've done an experiment: I forced myself to go on holidays with exactly one camera and one lens plus an iPhone.
    I'm only doing close-ups from time to time and I found the 35mm/F1.8 to be a good compromise because I prefer the better DOF when shooting from a bit more distance.
    Last year I was almost about to pull the trigger for a very sharp 14mm lens, until I found Autopano Pro which would allow me to merge shots to one big image (for something like the last night image you've posted) but with much higher resolution. In daylight, I'm only using the iPhone for panos and "wide angle" shots because the quality for wide angle is better than any affordable SLR with wide angle lens. It can be a bit fiddly to get the exposure right but it usually works very well.
    I rarely even have a tripod with me, in 90% of the cases there is an object around that I can lean the camera on and move it in a rather straight line.
    That might all sound very amateur but with enough practice, it works surprisingly well and I can tell you that it's a great relief to walk around with just a tiny bag.

• @chandroji said:
    P.S.
    Sometimes an iPhone can do the job! 😊

Absolutely! :smiley:

• @AndyPlankton said:

@id_23 said:

@RUST( i )K said:

Art and photo from me ..

Peter Stringyfellow ?

LOL

• @chandroji said:
    I have around 55.000 photos in my portfolio all organized in Adobe Lightroom where I do most of the processing work.

I think this is the key. Take a lot of photos and learn your tools. Start with a decent body and a quality lens. Shoot and
    edit the results.

Thanks. Do the work. Reap the rewards.