Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Ableton “Learning Synths” website

DCJDCJ
edited June 2019 in Other

https://learningsynths.ableton.com/

Seems pretty cool if you’re a beginner looking to get a better grasp on synth sound design! Very basic stuff but I remember not having any idea how some of these things worked together and wish I had a quick, simple resource like this.

Does not seem to work without headphones on iOS so keep that in mind.

Comments

• Really really cool.
    No headphones required on my iPhone.
    Saw it on Twitter the other day. Like their analogys a lot ;)

• Love things like this. Now if someone could do this for Modular Gear 😬🤔

• One thing I’d like to find more of now, are quality advanced sound design tutorials that assume the viewer has a solid understanding of all the basics. Even videos I find that are labeled advanced, seem to mostly go over well treaded ground.

• edited June 2019

@echoopera said:
    Love things like this. Now if someone could do this for Modular Gear 😬🤔

some of the most methodical deep dive tutorials I’ve found on modular basics are from a channel called “VSTs in depth”

• has an in depth series covering softube modular, solorack and a few others. I think he does paid subscription tutorials as well, but has a wealth of free content on his channel.
  • @ZenEagle said:

@echoopera said:
    Love things like this. Now if someone could do this for Modular Gear 😬🤔

some of the most methodical deep dive tutorials I’ve found on modular basics are from a channel called “VSTs in depth”

• has an in depth series covering softube modular, solorack and a few others. I think he does paid subscription tutorials as well, but has a wealth of free content on his channel.

Oooh very cool. Thanks for including the link!