Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

My Love Supreme / Album #3

edited June 2019 in Creations

Could not resist @McD. More jazz... just for you.
1.Birds In The Yard
2.My Love Supreme
3.Requiem For The Man
4.Wednesday
5.Messin’ With Monk
6.My One And Only Love

Photo: @chandroji

https://michaelalevy.bandcamp.com/album/my-love-supreme-3

Comments

• OK. I see the pattern:

Day one: 1 Album
    Day two: 2 Album's (it's early today here... maybe all 9 ship at once?)

I'm going to save this for Tueday's walk. So the review will be late.

• (From another thread) I agree that these Cover Photos are excellent.

I have seen photos of you and you could have been a model for Steinway Ads... the tortured genius look. So, excellent covers here. You can't sell those Pianos so give us free audio files.

• @McD, tortured, yes... actually I look like Stravinsky.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @McD, tortured, yes... actually I look like Stravinsky.

I can see it.

I'm going for Homer Simpson without the comb-over.
    "Red rover, red rover, let tresses comb-over."

• Listening to this while still in bed. Listening on my iPad speakers, so not going to comment on the sounds themselves or the mix as maybe I’m not hearing the pieces at their best. I will however make a couple of comments on how they made me feel.

I always feel chilled out when listening to these styles of music and these pieces did not let me down, but be aware I’ve just come round from a certain degree of pain. While I’ve not had long to acclimatise to normality (well as much as I ever do), I did feel the music a bit restrained at times and I felt I wanted it to break free and go wild a bit more. Obviously this is not a criticism of the music, more a reflection of how I am feeling mirrored onto the music. If it had have gone off on more wild tangents, then it would dramatically change what the music exists as, and hence would be something different that you may not have even wanted it to be.

I think in some ways, I will always be the drunk child wanna be punk at a fine dining establishment when it comes down to Jazzy music. Sometimes it’s just good to feel awkward and the precision of the musical notes just seemed a tad too fine dining for my particular frame of mind. To reiterate, this is not criticism, but would to see how you play drunk and in a bad mood :)

• edited June 2019

Hey, @Fruitbat1919, I spent too many years near the edge. Now I have reeled myself in. But there was a time... hit “Noteoscopy” on the lower right... (they have managed to FU the sound recently, but you’ll get the idea.

https://www.newartistsrecords.com/1009-greenwich-house

And another.,,

https://www.newartistsrecords.com/1031-koo-koo

• I was able to listen to this one as well on my walk... I really liked it with one quibble.
    I just jumped over that sound that gets under my skin.

Requiem For the Man and My One and Only Love were stand outs for me. But it could change depending upon
    scenery or the weather to assist with the ambience of the music.

Looking forward to next next release.

• Thanks for listening and overcoming @McD ... here is a track without the Sax and then with. Do you prefer the former to the latter?