Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Arturia Microfreak Module

Arturia Microfreak Module

Hey, I took the keys off the Microfreak.

I am assuming the functions aside from the keys you lose can be done with ccs. I honestly didn't check though because they really are not things I care about.

Working well with Modstep, clock, arps, program changes.

https://youtu.be/ouhRYAudxOU

Comments

• Looks nice, but honestly, for me it would be a pity to remove keys from MicroFreak, i really like that keyboard, it's very expressive..

Anyway good work :+1:

Btw i removed keys from my MiniBrute, like it a lot so i can imagine how you like your modded MicroFreak ;)

• Nice. The poly aftertouch is nice and all but there is just no way I can play those live. Can’t be looking at my hands while I play when singing.

@dendy said:
    Looks nice, but honestly, for me it would be a pity to remove keys from MicroFreak, i really like that keyboard, it's very expressive..

Anyway good work :+1:

Btw i removed keys from my MiniBrute, like it a lot so i can imagine how you like your modded MicroFreak ;)

• Nice, yeah I much prefer modules like that and then you can add a keyboard if you want. Much better for travel too!

• I was wondering about this very thing.. thanks!

• Is cutting involved or just screws to remove the keyboard?

• @nondes said:
    Is cutting involved or just screws to remove the keyboard?

Just screws. And unplugging a ribbon cable.