Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Part M / PureSynth’s Braveheart Strings

edited June 2019 in Creations

Part M. Hmmm.... M for Mystery... Magic.... Mezuzah? Maybe.

RC275, Korg Module AmD, PureSynth Braveheart Strings, a great Opera Chorus from iSymphonic and iFretless Bass.

Comments

• This was a nice listen...thanks for sharing

• Thank you @ipadbeatmaking for listening.

• edited June 2019

@LinearLineman Very civilized with an undercurrent of sadness. Reminded me of Celia somehow, which makes me wonder how much of music criticism is rooted in personal culture etc as despite your vast age I doubt you were a product of England between the wars...

• Haha @JohnnyGoodyear, thank you for the thoughtful observations. I share your feelings about the piece. It is a bit of a harkening back. Please explain your remark about music criticism.

• edited June 2019

@LinearLineman said:
    Haha @JohnnyGoodyear, thank you for the thoughtful observations. I share your feelings about the piece. It is a bit of a harkening back. Please explain your remark about music criticism.

Nothing complex, just simply that the ears of the listener (the eyes of the observer etc etc) bring everything of their past and people with them to the table of their critical thinking and thus while Celia and Trevor may not have been anywhere close to the heart of the composer, this audience of one, unconsciously flipping through the rolodex of the self, was quickly stood amongst departing steam trains (with a little bit of Happy Valley thrown in, no doubt because Trevor was also in that, but more likely because in my mid-twenties Greta Scacchi seemed to be the ideal woman....subjectivity is a vast and obscuring pool even when dressing itself in the outfit or disguise of objectivity :) )

• Very nice track!
    I’ve really appreciated this one.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Flo

• Very well put @JohnnyGoodyear. That is the advantage of loving movies. Next track, Caesar's Triumph!

Thanks so much @flo26. Your praise means a lot!

• How very CONSONANT of you, sir.

I like it - very listenable, a tad melancholy, but much more approachable than others of yours. Nice - I dig it. This sounds more purposeful, and less like you're searching.

The orchestration never gets in the way... There are moments that sound like a drama from the 30s.

Good stuff. Keep it up

• 7 minutes of calm in what is turning out to be a kid-crying, patience-testing, raucous Saturday morning. Thank you.

• @LinearLineman Beautiful playing man

• ConsonantThat's funny @Daveypoo. Better than being inconsonant! Thank you, sir. And thank you @gusgranite. Love to hear that sort of thing,

@GospelMusicians, I love your playing, too, my friend. So effortless. It is a joy to listen to. And PureSynth and Bassalicious are pure joy now, too. Love when that mysterious iOS magic happens that makes the clouds go away.