Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New FabFilter apps

1101112131416»

Comments

• One point about bundles and sales (apologies if this had already been covered here)

If you buy an app at a sale price and later want the rest of the bundle when it’s not on sale you end up paying more than you might think to complete the bundle.

This is because you pay the difference between the current bundle price and how much you paid for the apps you already have from the bundle.

• @klownshed said:
    One point about bundles and sales (apologies if this had already been covered here)

If you buy an app at a sale price and later want the rest of the bundle when it’s not on sale you end up paying more than you might think to complete the bundle.

This is because you pay the difference between the current bundle price and how much you paid for the apps you already have from the bundle.

Good point.
    Another question:
    Between the Limiter, the Compressor and the Reverb: Is one of these FF considered "magical"? I remember somebody saying that the Limiter turned ho-hum mixes into dazzling jewels. Another way of asking: which of these three can't be found elsewhere on iOS?

• edited August 2019

@ExAsperis99 said:

@klownshed said:
    One point about bundles and sales (apologies if this had already been covered here)

Good point.
    Another question:
    Between the Limiter, the Compressor and the Reverb: Is one of these FF considered "magical"? I remember somebody saying that the Limiter turned ho-hum mixes into dazzling jewels. Another way of asking: which of these three can't be found elsewhere on iOS?

I don't know about iOS but with PC, it's the equalizer, compressor, and limiter that tend to be raved about the most. The eq and compressor are top notch imo.

• @ipadthai said:

I don't know about iOS but with PC, it's the equalizer, compressor, and limiter that tend to be raved about the most. The eq and compressor are top notch imo.

Pro C or Pro MB or both?

• Saturn 2 is coming for PCs on May 19. I have to imagine the iOS version isn't far behind.

• @vitocorleone123 said:
    Saturn 2 is coming for PCs on May 19. I have to imagine the iOS version isn't far behind.

Or, eventually, it is not. One thing i learned on iOS - don't expect nothing. Until there is not clear announcement with fixed deadline, there is nothing.

• @dendy said:

@vitocorleone123 said:
    Saturn 2 is coming for PCs on May 19. I have to imagine the iOS version isn't far behind.

Or, eventually, it is not. One thing i learned on iOS - don't expect nothing. Until there is not clear announcement with fixed deadline, there is nothing.

Don’t say that - I’m getting my hopes up!

• sorry, this market learned me to be deeply pessimistic - sarcastic.

:)

• edited May 2020

@dendy said:
    sorry, this market learned me to be deeply pessimistic - sarcastic.

But did not quite all Fabfilter tools came to iOS? I personally have much more use on iOS from them since i simply do not need them on mac (since i´m happy with what comes with my DAW and the different is not enough to judge the high prices) but i see a better market on iOS there. At least for me.
    I find them a bit overpriced in the desktop market and other are on the same level. On iOS the price is indeed good and there is not much competition yet.
    So this is a good example for do not need on desktop (or better said notebook/laptop since i never ever use a desktop) but would buy for iOS.

• Well hopefully it'll be on iOS at some point...and maybe this is why they held off from releasing Saturn 1 as AUv3 as it was already in the works on desktop.

• edited May 2020

@dendy said:
    sorry, this market learned me to be deeply pessimistic - sarcastic.

Expect nothing to come, expect nothing to last. Become a zen iOS monk and live in the moment.
    iiiiOOOOOOOOOoooeeessss... iiiiOOOOOOOOOoooeeessss...

• @Carnbot said:
    Well hopefully it'll be on iOS at some point...and maybe this is why they held off from releasing Saturn 1 as AUv3 as it was already in the works on desktop.

Really hope this is the case. It sounds so reasonable!

• Im holding my breathe for Timeless on iOS which has already made it to version 2 status. I just love those xlfos and envelope followers mmmm! Come to daddy