Audiobus: Use your music apps together.
What is Audiobus? — Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.Download on the App Store
Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.
Tonality - Music Reference by Bryce Hostetler - Updated with Midi and Auv3 support
MIDI and AUv3 support!
- You can now open Tonality as a MIDI Audio Unit within a host app like AUM. Route MIDI messages from a keyboard or another app and Tonality will display the names of the chords you send to it.
The ultimate music theory reference tool for musicians of all skill levels. Tonality allows you to view and listen to a large database of piano chords and scales and features a chord-recognition tool that can identify chords you play on your instrument. You can also run Tonality as an AUv3 and view chords that match MIDI input you route to it.
- Over 1,000 chords and the ability to create custom chords
- Search for chords by root, quality, extension, or any combination of these
- Reverse search for chords containing certain notes
- Sort chords by key, number of pitches, key span, and more
- View different inversions and omittable notes
- View chord scale degrees and note names
- View a table of related scales
- View chords on a piano and in the staff (treble or bass clef)
- Chord identification - record a chord through your device's microphone and Tonality will transcribe and identify it
- Commonly used scales and fingerings and ability to create custom scales
- Search for scales by root and name
- Reverse search for scales containing certain notes
- Sort scales alphabetically, by key, by number of pitches, and more
- View scale degrees and note names
- View ascending and descending versions
- View scales on a piano and in the staff (treble or bass clef)
- Add custom fingerings
CIRCLE OF FIFTHS:
- Interactive circle of fifths: view key signatures and scales for major and minor keys
- Jump to relative or parallel keys
In addition to adding your own custom chords, scales, and fingerings, you can:
- Change the color scheme
- Choose the playback instrument (piano, electric piano, organ, strings, or guitar)
- Choose whether to show all keys (including theoretical ones) or only commonly used keys
- Show only basic chords and scales (great for beginning musicians)
- Choose note naming (English or Solfège)
- Open Tonality as an Audio Unit MIDI processor and view the names of the chords you play in real time