Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Figure By Propellerhead

Any chances of Figure getting on the bus.

Comments

• i wish someone would stop the "just drop a name in the headline and everyone thinks its out now" kind of topics.Was the third or fourth one in a couple of days where i was happy to see new apps in the audiobus and left the thread disappointed again ;-)

You should ask in the developers forum,Sebastian can not say annything until the developer officially announce it.

• edited February 2013

My Twitter response from FIGURE developer 4 days ago...

@SpookyZoo

Can we add "Audiobussable"© Figure to that wait list? :)

1 Feb Kalle Paulsson ‏@kallepa

Well, ok then. :-)

Looks promising.

• edited February 2013

The more you discuss about apps getting on the bus in forums is the quicker the developers would get on board. Was not to raise your hops but to just get the discussion started for the Figure team to take notice.

• I'm really looking forward to have "Figure" inside the bus...!!!

• The developer of Figure twitted one word yesterday "submitted", sounds good to me.

• Figure updated.... ON the bus...!!!

• Downloading now. It'll be really interesting to see what can be achieved with an App like Figure working with the other Apps on the Bus....?!

• This for example:

• Interesting Sebastian ..... and sneaked out 17 days ago :)

• Yep. That's the hardest part of my job - having to keep my mouth shut when I'm playing . with ... errr... testing all the apps that other people want.

• Trying to load up Figure (input) and Loopy (output), but Loopy doesn't seem to recognise Figure under clock settings.

Any thoughts?

iPhone 5 / iOS ver. 6.0.1

• Figure doesn't have MIDI Clock yet.

• Oh well.

I just hope BM2 drops before the weekend.

• It most likely won't. It's going to take until next week at least.

• next week? how is this possible? normally apps 2-3 days at the most...

• Well, around here they've been taking up to a couple of weeks on occasions. It does vary depending on reviewer workload.

• that sucks.i guess ill have to play with my sexy young poom poom until it drops.have fun boys...

• More power to you.

• edited February 2013

@sexygirl could you post a review of your poom poom? I've been thinking about taking the plunge but first I'd like to see what it's capable of...

• @uglykidmoe; I assume she's using a jailbroken device.

• edited February 2013

Is it touch sensitive?

• @boone51 was that jailbroken or jailbaiting?

@PaulB lol. good question. I'd refine it further to ask: does it accept 5 finger input?

And I've officially exhausted all of my masoginistic double-entendres

• Hello @ Sebastian (and all the other guys here, too ;)
    I just have read that "FIGURE" is sending no midi clock, yet.
    Poooh - i was getting nearly crazy to "sync" FIGURE and LOOPY via AUDIOBUS.
    I didn't made it so far - is there any change to get a tight loop from FIGURE without midi-clock into LOOPY?
    Greetings, Andy

• @AndyP you can use iTunes-fliesharing, AudioCopyPaste or SoundCloud..

• Thank you SpaceDog - i will give it a try!
    But that's not the way i wanted to manage it. Especially when i was hoping to integrate FIGURE (beats, basses, synth-lines) in my live-setup while performing with LOOPY.
    Groovy greetings, Andy