Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Free (with small caveat) AAS software

Download Swatches and the AAS Player absolutely free
https://www.applied-acoustics.com/swatches/

401 PRESETS—AND STILL COUNTING
We update Swatches every time we release a sound pack. With your newsletter subscription, you will be sure to get the news and your dose of free sounds first!

YOUR NEW BEST SOURCE OF INSPIRATION
Find a new source of inspiration and download Swatches for free now! High quality presets taken from our always expanding Sound Pack Series that plays via our free AAS Player plug-in.

Caveat HERE
HOW COULD THIS BE FREE?
By downloading Swatches you are subscribing to our newsletter, which you can unsubscribe at any time if you so choose, we hope to convince you to become an AAS user. Whether you are searching for free high-quality sounds, looking to test drive our sound pack titles, or hunting for a new source of inspiration, these are all good reasons to download Swatches now!

FREE AAS PLAYER
The Swatches sound pack is played via our free AAS Player plug-in, which is included with the Swatches download. The AAS Player installs fast, is super easy to use, and it’s free!

Under the hood, the free AAS Player contains engines for our most famous instruments:

Chromaphone 2

Strum GS-2

Ultra Analog VA-2

String Studio VS-3.

COMPATIBILITY
WINDOWS · MAC OS X · 32-/64-BIT
VST · AU · RTAS · AAX NATIVE · NKS · STANDALONE
The AAS Player is compatible with nearly all DAWs.

Comments

• I own the full version of the lot and still can say the AAS player is pretty dope. I recommend for whatever it is worth.

• edited June 2019

Not iOS, is it? I like this company - still try to use Tassman when I can.

• I wish they released Chromaphone on iOS.
    That would be something really new on iOS.

• I’d like strum on iOS