Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

All the synthesis(es-ses) with a microfreak

Comments

• Sweet video man!

• Good video

• FINE!!
    Fvck it.
    I'm gonna get a MFkin Microfreak

• can Microfreak could be used as Midi keyb for ipad via usb !?!

• I don't like the sound. To me it's cold and digital.

• @waka_x said:
    can Microfreak could be used as Midi keyb for ipad via usb !?!

Microfreak has midi in and out. It takes Arturia midi adapters which I'm assuming they provide like they did with my beatstep pro. It comes with a power supply and the specs mention nothing about USB class compliance so I'm guessing its not bus powered.

Shorter answer if you wanted to use midi to control iPad apps all you'd need is usb to midi converter.

• @audiblevideo said:

@waka_x said:
    can Microfreak could be used as Midi keyb for ipad via usb !?!

Microfreak has midi in and out. It takes Arturia midi adapters which I'm assuming they provide like they did with my beatstep pro. It comes with a power supply and the specs mention nothing about USB class compliance so I'm guessing its not bus powered.

Shorter answer if you wanted to use midi to control iPad apps all you'd need is usb to midi converter.

and apples camera connection kit.

• @ph8aerror said:
    FINE!!
    Fvck it.
    I'm gonna get a MFkin Microfreak

feeling your pain.