Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUFX updates coming up

Since becoming a dad, it's quite hard to find time for working or visiting forums like this :) However, while visiting my daughters grandparents I got the chance to finish and submit the coming AUFX updates!

All three apps will get Left/right/stereo input selection, improve input/output level meters, and more. AUFX:PeakQ till get a real-time spectrum analyzer!

http://kymatica.com/aufx

Cheers!

Comments

• Thanks for the update - I know how challenging the balance between family, work and music is.

• Awesome! Thanks! I "think" I'm finally beyond that stage of life. My daughter is a toddler now, and I don't anticipate we will be getting any more children.........but you never know......... ;-)

• @j_liljedahl thanks for all these wonderful apps. I have all the three and enjoy using them and their great sound quality.
    Will you consider write a plugin version for Auria? That way we'll be able to user several instances of each app at the same time on several tracks, thing which IAA doesn't support. Thanks again.

• @Shay Thanks, glad you like them! Yes, making Auria plugins is something I'm considering, but I can't promise if/when it will happen.

• Thanks, Jonatan! I can't wait to see what you've got coming!

• Great news :) Thank you (and your daughter's grandparents ;))

My daughter is just at toddler stage and I have less time than ever!

• edited January 2014

Thanks @j_liljedahl . Being a dad for three kids, I know how hard is to work and be a full time parent. It's hard and fill your life with joy at the same time. It makes sure you don't have a wasted moment :) . All your time is allocated.

• Congratulations on the new addition to your family. I'm a father of two boys and know how hard it is to make time for yourself. Looking forward to these updates. I have been enjoying PeakQ and having that spec-analyzer will be perfect! Keep up the great work!

• Thank you for adding separate left/right/stereo selection. This will be very useful for recording or performance of two-channel inputs, where the two channels are different instruments and require different processing (e.g., drum on L, synth on R).