Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

This is fun......

Comments

• Quality!

• @id_23 said:
    Quality!

Raw

• jesus! those guys look hungry... someone put a tenner in their hat..

• Just wish the main guy had kept his retirement sandals out of the video frame.

Lol

• @Kitusai said:
    Good!

I am a Jesus Lizard fan so this does it for me!

• @RockySmalls said:
    jesus! those guys look hungry... someone put a tenner in their hat..

Meth is one hell of an appetite suppressant !

• @tk32 said:
    Just wish the main guy had kept his retirement sandals out of the video frame.

Lol

LOL

• Four straight-edge-looking Southie types come to Union Square and murder Cab Calloway! SERIOUS cojones on these guys....

• All my skinny years were drug years.....BUT I dunno how that dude can keep singing that hard without his voice leaving town...someone needs to take them into the studio (and feed them something rib-stickling...)

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Four straight-edge-looking Southie types come to Union Square and murder Cab Calloway! SERIOUS cojones on these guys....

Right

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    All my skinny years were drug years.....BUT I dunno how that dude can keep singing that hard without his voice leaving town...someone needs to take them into the studio (and feed them something rib-stickling...)

I look at myself as “shredded” those years...😉

• Bass player looks like Dad had a little outside help.

• @RUST( i )K said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    All my skinny years were drug years.....BUT I dunno how that dude can keep singing that hard without his voice leaving town...someone needs to take them into the studio (and feed them something rib-stickling...)

weirdly my skinny years were relatively drug free. I was convinced i was allergic! turns out it was tobacco my body did not like..
    evil evil,
    weirdly legal,
    Nick’o’teen
    lungs unclean.

is it too late to try that meth diet you mentioned?

• We live in a world we’re for some it’s all too easy to consume, until we pop, they’re doing alright consuming soul food, I think.

• @RockySmalls said:

@RUST( i )K said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

weirdly my skinny years were relatively drug free. I was convinced i was allergic! turns out it was tobacco my body did not like..
    evil evil,
    weirdly legal,
    Nick’o’teen
    lungs unclean.

is it too late to try that meth diet you mentioned?

O lawd

Miss Tina is always down for a party...

I would advice against......SRS

It was a wild ride for several years......

• Talent exists!

• @reasOne said:
    Talent exists!

But do they use LINK and are AU an option for them?