Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Thor Preset Management

Hi, new to forums so apologies if this is duplicated.

I'm trying to find a method of arranging/saving my presets under headings (like Lead, Pads etc) in the Thor app.

Propellorhead say there's no current way of actioning this but wondered if anyone had found a way??

I previously used ifunbox to arrange Animoog app

Any advice welcome.

Cheers

Comments

• Propellerheads seems like it might be the expert on this one. I have tried and failed with ifunbox.

• Thanks - I think so too. I asked them on twitter - hopefully it will land in an update as Thor doesn't seem to have had too many of those.....

• I had also tried via iFunbox but resorted to using a program to write many file names at once to preface all presets with LD_80s Synth Lead or BS_WibbleWobble and such PD (Pad), DR (Drum) and etc

• Not a bad idea as then it's sorted by A-Z... Which program?

• Bulk Rename Utility - http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Main_Intro.php

Looks complicated but very simple and actually shows what changes are gonna be made in the top window prior to you actually confirming it. Slick little utility...

• Nice! Thanks I'll check it out